Suggestions
Some way for people to know what plot they own at the coat. Legit only one plot is being used right now most likely because most people have no idea who owns which plot along with not havving access to seeds
Founder and only member of the epic hat club
Remember, if the plan makes you lose your hat, then it is a bad plan.
(11-20-2020, 06:52 PM)Apollo Densin Wrote: Some way for people to know what plot they own at the coat. Legit only one plot is being used right now most likely because most people have no idea who owns which plot along with not havving access to seeds

i sent you a screenshot of what owns what
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Faction tags in discord, it does not make you separate from other players, nor changes your color of your name. Its only purpose is if you are a main faction member that you can easily be tagged by a relevant post instead of an @everyone. Instead an @orosona can be sent for pcs of that faction
Founder and only member of the epic hat club
Remember, if the plan makes you lose your hat, then it is a bad plan.
For Plasmas opener, change the need for Shock to Bolt, since it needing Shock is a relic from lightnings opener being it originally. Right now having to spend 10 more on Shock, a pretty bad skill is just rough. Basically makes no difference from buying fire opener to plasma, because who'd use shock.
make energy Xs stack like other perms
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Increasing reagent vendor sale prices... 1c is pain. At least 5c for some of the stuff that spawns like weeds.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
A SFX for knock, since it's on a CD anyway? I wanna tab back to a 'knock, knock, knock.'
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
/runcheck shouldn't display publicly

lmao I just wanted to see my rolls
After ten thousand years, please let DMs adjust weight / phys on their weapons.
(02-14-2021, 07:40 PM)TheHipster Wrote: After ten thousand years, please let DMs adjust weight / phys on their weapons.

[Image: CNocKrYUAAE3IPa.jpg]
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Topic Options