Milly DM Strikes Back
Key/Character: Kirk Simmons
Which Event: In the Eyes of our Forefathers

Responsiveness: I don't think she took a full minute for each post. Lightning quick!
Balance: Quite a mix, a lot of injuries. It was to be expected! --That one "fodder" demon was wild. If any of the fights felt too crazy she started to make her attacks tell'd. So it was easier to fight. Rather than going at us like crazy. --That riddle... I feel like a dumbass... If you put like the "..." dots at the end. I would've gotten that. Neat puzzle idea, even if we were a bunch of idiots.
Storytelling: Well put together and thought out. The items descriptions were detailed and creative!
Fairness: So much good loot! --I even got something I wanted to get down the line... just accidentally in it. So that was a fun thing to just happen upon.

Overall: 9/10
Key/Character: ZuriXD / Emilee pyr Docro
Which Event: The Haunted House

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Most of the narriations were posted very quickly, barring a few times when Milly was busy dealing with things on her two? three? Other character ( Crackhead ) 8/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The Balance was fine except for the first round of a fight, and even then if we played better it we would've won. 9/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The narrations took in all of our roleplays and didn't spoonfeed us anything. It was very freeform and a great time overall. 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Standard COI, no problem with injuries. Rewards were more than fair 10/10

Overall: 8.5/10 While I gave everything a 10/10, I would say I can't really give it a 9 or a 10. It was a good event, don't get me wrong, but it didn't completely blow me away.

Any other comments: I had a lot of fun. Thank you.
BEST DM

GIVE DRUG

I PLAY

10/10
Key/Character: Teagan Alankrantz
Which Event: The Pick of Destiny
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, no problems here.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 8/10. My biggest problem; there were a couple of issues where bosses just refused to go down and had quite a bit of issue with their HP. That, and most bosses used a bunch of AoEs that made melee impossible. A lot of damage really fast!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, this was everything I was expecting and more.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9/10. The bosses needed some work when it came to balance, but the balance of injury to reward was fair.
Total: 37/40: An incredibly fun event that tanked slightly due to the balancing on the bosses. Give melee builds a chance!

Overall:
Character: Guinevere Aertas
Which Event: Just a Regular Crystal Hunt
Responsiveness: Nice and quick even if I took long as shit. She had some narrates pre-typed and made changes accordingly.
Balance: Fighting crystal is awful and you're sick and twisted to have done this to me. Good balance, though. 
Storytelling: Very cute, something simple and aimed more so towards individual interactions between the two present. 
I enjoy my chaos emeralds.
Fairness: Roll based rewards (ang magic) and of course I roll two sixes so we're chilling.
Overall: Solid Milly event. 10/10 hugs and kisses muah.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Key/Character: Zhrani AKH K. Gardios
Which Event: A second chance

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): I mean, it was a little slow, but well-written and not dragged out. I'm an impatient bitch, but I know writing takes time. It was fine.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I will kill you for that golem fight. Fuck ribcage. Fuck tremor.

other than that the fights were nice

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, it was amazing, atmospheric, enjoyable and at the same time we got some laughs out of it.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I feel like it was entirely fair. None of the downs were too punishing, and the rewards seemed to be suitable to the risk we went through. Good on that front!

Overall: I love you molly i hoe i can come to more of ur events ty

Any other comments: no
Key/Character: Seifer K. Gardios

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes. She forgot to hit OK on a narrate once but that's all.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Traps. AHAHHAHAAHA spike trap! But the reverse sphinx was fucking amazing.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This was basically the entire goal of the event: To make an interesting story out of healing an injury and it hit the mark. Despite having trouble to actually write and RP due to my Microsoft-approved chip injected through vaccine today I was still incredibly interested and very hyped up by the event. I feel like everyone had their bit of spotlight, all the RPs were acknowledged and the ending was both unexpected and incredible.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I wouldn't know I just don't get ko'd in RPBs...

But yes, the rewards were amazing.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments:

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

And did you think this fool could never win?
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing, you just fade away

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

I'm still standing (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Once I never could have hoped to win
You're starting down the road leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus, you'd be a clown by now

You know I'm still standing better than I ever did

Don't you know that I'm still standing better than I ever did

[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Key/Character: Alre Ghede 

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Sonic the Hedgehog like speed. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The answer to my riddle was a match, not... Not whatever that scoundrel of a reverse sphynx said. (The traps were very fun.) OH, AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE RIBCAGE SPAM AT THE END- Jk, it was funny. That's all that matters. 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a swell time through, and through. I thoroughly enjoyed my time throughout the event. Yes, yes.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):  The rewards were all really neat, and none of us walked out of the event maimed (In Seifer's case, he walked out feeling better... ), so yeah, really fair.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments:

"You are some sort of elf human hybrid who fell into a vat of paint."  I'm still trying to recover from this.
POV: You're Viktor eating 5 earth traps back to back and getting hit by two occult beams.

10/10 for the event hosted for us, it was very cool and I really loved your way of narrating and tying everything together, it was great and I would definitely wait to go on more Milly events.

The rewards were great, as well as the development we all got through such.

The Difficulty was good too, I really enjoyed the fights - despite how chaotic it was.
Character: Nidaz
Event: HELDIVE

Responsiveness: The narrations were done quickly, having an adequate content in them - considering what was done in the interactions.

Balance: Honestly, the battles were entertaining considering the size of the group! That is, if we take away the fact that I was machine-gunned by countless meteors, only to a little later have my body dragged through the snow - being beaten by Shadow Claws. It was fun!

Storytelling: The story was coherent following the IC, knowing where we had to go just to get a fool back to us! It had been a fun adventure, where I expected no less coming from a trip to Hel'heim - still, I don't intend to go there anytime soon.

Fairness: Again, as we went to Hel'heim - a place reserved for the dead, I think what had to be done, spent - beyond what we suffered for it is justified ( Injuries ).. Plus the rewards at the end, each had something interesting in it - where everyone in the group got a chance to try and get one of them! Good stuff.

Overall: It was an entertaining adventure, which demonstrated the power of some people and of how far the family can go for one of its members - besides, that Void Being honestly didn't know anything, silly creature - didn't know what I wanted is Hi-
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options