AreYouSureThisIsEthicalQualis Mercenary Group
INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Skyul and i manage this group.

We're a group dedicated to doing whatever in the pursuit of currency or other items that can substitute for it. 

We'll hire anyone and accept from anyone because discrimination isn't very good for business as you can probably guess if you've ever done anything successful.

If the description is short i apologize for the fact we're straight to the point people.

PART I: WHAT WE DO

Anything, ranging from beating things to death, to protecting traveling merchants, most things as long as it isn't too stupid.

PART II: YOUR ROLE IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN

LEADER
We have one great big jackass who is the most important in the business side of things such as recruiting the new members into this great poorly thought out group, managing contracts and negotiating deals with the various people of the land.

CLASS 3 SOLDIER
When the job requires someone of a much higher caliber than the rest then you look no further than these fine examples of our guys to do anything needed at twice the efficiency of the rest.

CLASS 2 ADEPT
The average man you'll see running around with these boys is likely going to be a CLASS TWO ADEPT working their ass for most of the time and doing quality work.

CLASS 1 RECRUIT
Anyone who just joined will automatically be a CLASS 1 until they've proven themselves worthy of progressing to the next rank through experience or performance. 

PART III: OUR PRICES

Anything involving violence 500-1000 for every man, depending on the exact instructions and severity
Anything not involving violence 300 for every man

If you want to try either of our fine services and maybe even join either talk to Skyul Sork or message Solowing Buddy#1630 on discord 
Legally dickless.
Topic Options