Shaqdaddy94Mylo's Trading Paradise
[Image: 2eb1f4c01bb1eab2d1950293ed0762ec.png]
The Beginning of a New Trade

As flyers and other things would be posted in Theria, near trees of demon tower all those areas except Osorna. Tonashi would look at the sky. As this was the beginning. This was the beginning of a new day. For the people of the Moonfall and their allies. Today was the day people would now know what the name of Botcher.

"Today marks a new dawn. We of Moonfall will no longer allow our allies or friends to be attacked near out home. Enemies of Moonfall and those who seek our downfall. I will like to introduce you to the Mylo's Trading Paradise. Do you want to meet up but have fear of attacks. No more worries. Do you want to meet up for important business come on down. We will have food, drinks and potions for a great price! Everyone of allies are welcome to come!"

A smile plastered on his face.

"If you like to reach any further details seek me out for more. Or if you have ideas. I also willing to do trades with fellow merchants of all areas. Except for you Osorna. No. No trading for you. Today lets start a new path to the Moon."
Topic Options