CronqvistCronqvist's Pixel Art Emporium
*~* Cronqvist's Pixel Art Emporium *~*
[Image: d6a0gq5-5ea077aa-e29d-4ba5-bb5b-97a51b8e...ZXMNL8Xurc][Image: d6a0gq5-5ea077aa-e29d-4ba5-bb5b-97a51b8e...ZXMNL8Xurc]

It's time for Eternia 3 boys, gals, and those who identify as other. That means I'm opening up pixel commissions again for everyone's hot new characters. 

Examples of pieces are below:

"Mini" - 7 USD

[Image: m39gOsJ.png]

"Large" - 15 USD

[Image: 4BX9FYn.png]
"Detailed" - 25 USD

[Image: W5AYyjc.png]

All inquiries about art and commissions can be made by contacting me via Discord. 
DestineyTot#8891
I'm actually just a dozen crows dressed up in a trench coat. Tongue
IT'S BACK!!!
[Image: pixel_art_comms.png]

[Image: pixel_art_comms_2.png]

Contact Information: DestineyTot#8891 on discord!

Questions or special requests can be sent to the above Discord, or mine, at An Mouse#3466

All commissions go directly to the 'feed Mouse for another day' fund.

Thank you in advance!
this is probably a controversial opinion, but- *28 upvotes*
This thread's been picking back up a little bit recently, and a lot of people are expressing difficulty getting in contact with Destiney to get art done once more. Unfortunately, due to a few changes with Discord itself, and given that she currently isn't in the Eternia server, you aren't able to direct message her any more. The only fix we've come up with thus far is to add her as a friend- She'll accept the next time she sees the request and you can send her a message from there(hopefully within a timely manner!).

We both appreciate all the continued support we've been getting from this thread, for sure.
this is probably a controversial opinion, but- *28 upvotes*
★ Don't miss out! ★

[Image: 0XToXTl.png]

[Image: 79ySItA.png]

[Image: chvNNGU.png]
Commissions are still open! 
I'm actually just a dozen crows dressed up in a trench coat. Tongue
Topic Options