ilioTerror at the Park
The park, once a lush area had transformed overnight into a withered wasteland: a battlefield of several magi.

Reports of a hooded being that fought several, heroic magi. Though, even though the occultist was defeated, the damage is clear. A ruined park, destroyed walls. Occult stench. 

Whatever the goal, Osrona had been attacked at it's heart.
[Image: 17bff9307c0c466a9fdb44613b40ab68.jpg]

Quote:Whatever the reason for the attack that struck the heart of Osrona. A single figure seems to have been going about the area, even while badly wounded. Speaking to those around and passing out flyers. Even going so far as to extend this effort into the heart of Theria and the trading outpost of Moonfall.  With his words came a paper, with hastily written words upon it.

Quote:"I don't know who you were, you poor soul who assailed the park but I forgive you for what you did to me. I shouldn't have came so close when you were downed. Please, accept this offer for help. I shall be scouring the Kingdom with my eyes open for you. I know it's hard to think straight with your illness but I promise you can be saved. 

I shall be looking for you.

Dearly, Seneca V.
Topic Options