DreamspeakerUltimatum to a Certain Ookami
[Image: 6ar6W7S.png]

A single pinned message is left upon the wall of the building, right next to Moonfall's entrance.
Whatever is done with the message itself is left to those who receive it.

With such declaration, it's rather clear that the war upon dark is taking new turns.

Quote:
Tonashi.

Mylowchi was captured. I'm tired of playing these pretend games, or constant hide-and-seek that your people seem to prefer, so I'll lay this out directly.
You have four months* to turn yourself in, or else, Mylowchi dies. 

Clock is ticking.
Pick wisely.

Signed:
Nerin lux Altin
The Ivory Exarch

(( OOC: * - two OOC days. ))
A message from a merchant worker would go back to Nerin and it would simply be covered in blood. 

"Nerin. Nerin. Nerin. Come on after all this time you still don't get me. You still don't understand what I am and who I am. You believe by capturing a ookami I simply help grow will make me give myself up. My friend you are mistaken. Like your whore who you have I will never give myself up. Dog of Osorna. Bitch of the Light. The boy life simply means nothing. So what you kill him what do I lose? You know I can breed right? He is but one and nothing. 

I want you to look him in the eye and tell him. His fate was sealed the moment he came upon me. A tool for my success. Soon you will see it all. So Nerin in short terms. 

No

Let Saekanis be with the boy and death be his bed. You done well pup.
Topic Options