Ava, but as a DM?
Key: AvaDM
Event Preferences: CoDs only. If you ask me to DM something be warned now that the journey may or may not be exactly as requested, yet assured the conclusion will be as desired. Usually takes me a while to develop a full event.
Contact Information: Avajain#2930
Anything Else: Sometimes take a while to respond on Discord. It's not you, it's me.

I'm only going to be accepting one event at a time, and once I've completed the latest event I was working on, the next person to approach me over an event has priority over people who approached me mid-event. This keeps me from having to chase down people who asked me mid-event cycle! So if you'd like me to DM, it's important to check in here for what I'm working on!
Event Status: Free!

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Key/Character:Lumi Fenrir/ TheWolf#3731
Which Event: A Library Begins With a Single Tome

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):10/10 Honestly? That was a fun time..even though i screamed through most of it
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 that was honestly? Good. Nice balancing and was actually a challenge instead of a slaughterfest
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 it felt like we were really on some separate island
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 it was honestly? Really tasty. I loved it 100% of it as well

Overall: I love the co-dming thing going on. You're going to be great Ava I feel it.

Any other comments: keep em rolling
Key/Character: Lukas mer Joyau
Which Event: A Library Begins with a Single Tome (Along with Hated)

Responsiveness: Very reasonable for me.
Balance: Pretty good. Fights were enjoyable and stressful.
Storytelling: It was fine. I personally had no attachment to it since I attended on a whim. Things were well written, however. I wish I had more investment in it and the people we were with, however!
Fairness: Really, really fair! I prefer how things were handled during this event over others I've been on! Loot and injuries.

Overall: Solid event. Will be coming to you with whatever I have planned~

Any other comments: <3
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Key/Character: Paradox
Which Event: A Library Begins with a Single Tome

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 11/10 The fights were nice, and there wasn't a super spam that some ECs do.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 It had a nice flavor to it for sure.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 11/10 Definitely can't complain.

Overall: 11/10 You did great!! (Even if Hated was also a DM there)

Any other comments: <3 <3
Key/Character: Yvette Eldergrove
Which Event: A Library Begins With a Single Tome

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, responses had no wait time. Pre-written mostly which was a very smart way of doing it.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Felt very fair to me and when it wasn't adjustments were made on the fly.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, I loved this event.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) No complaints.

Overall: I enjoyed there style and would go to them again for another round of pain.

Any other comments: Love you Avajain.
Key/Character: Galynn Sulis
Which Event: Blade of Honor

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 12/10 They were extremely fast and showed a lot of great preparation and insight.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 7/10 It was your first even you ran by yourself, and we had a few smol issues here and there but it worked out in the end. Can't really fault, but as long as we all learned from it it'll be better in the future! <3
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 12/10 I can't stress enough how great the story was, I was blown away and I could not ask for anything to have been better in this regard. Probably one of if not the best I've ever been on in terms of raw story.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9/10 Going by rewards tossed out on other events I've been on, and seen other people return from recently.. I think the others could have gotten a bit more. (Though this is mostly because of the injury scale used, had we been less prepared we really could have been in a mess.)

Overall: 11/10

Any other comments: I would either shift to the standard injury scale, or perhaps add a step or three to the one you have, but no one should be at risk of death after the first encounter and not roll a single one between two rolls. Not a insult to you, just an opinion, even if it worked out in the end.. whew that could have been terrible.
Key/Character: MelonBallZ/Valero lux Montclaire
Which Event: Blade of Honor

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Extremely speedy with responses not much waiting inbetween RPs.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I've eschewed the number scale due to this subject instead of the arbitrary nature of number scales. This single thing would tank it, but not for a lack of trying. The injury scale that you were using is abysmal for a beginner DM. Perhaps there is some merit in it for someone with more experience, but I think that it deviated far too much from the standard I have seen across the events I've been on in SoA and CoE. Your attempt to rectify it was a redeeming factor, but to be put right near death on a medium CoD for going down twice is not a chance of death with the busted builds we faced, it was practically a guaranteed chance of death.

Zealot, Kott, and few others have a more standardized system of Injuries that they use and I recommend you use it until you're more familiar with the builds you are running. That injury scale assumes that everything is fine tuned, but since a bug tick with multiple AoEs shredded us it would have been kept as is if we have not voiced our concerns and disgruntlement over it. Beyond that I do appreciate you toning it down and adjusting the balance to keep the fight challenging and rewarding.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was absolutely amazing. Right from the onset you painted a lovely picture and I was thrilled to see what each narrate would be. This mind sound like run-of-the-mill complimentary post-event praise, but no I'm just going to rephrase. The feeling that this place existed before we came was there, the high fantasy marks were hit, and it felt like you genuinely sat down and thought all of this through very well on the story side of things.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): This one I am uncertain of. All I asked for was CA Dev, but it came in the form of a near guaranteed perm as we searched for any way around the damaging path. None was found and so it was guaranteed, but on the other hand it makes for excellent dev and was very thematic for the story. That choice might be controversial to others, but personally I'm none too bothered by it.

Overall: Excellent stuff, but overall I suggest you return to the injury scale others use until you are more familiar with the nuances of abilities and builds. I do not mind something being difficult and those hard fought victories make triumph all the sweeter, but realistically speaking we did not stand a chance and would have been harshly punished for what was an oversight in the balance and understanding of the systems.

I would not want anyone to miss out on what a treat it was to read your narrations.
Key/Character: Sokkxx/Robin lux Queen

Which Event: Into the Furnace

Responsiveness: Responsive, but it felt like they were told multiple times certain things that they didn't quite pick up for their narrates.

Balance: Rough fights sometimes, not the greatest sense of scale for those involved. Most fights were only close due to the person playing them let it be so.

Storytelling: Very good, as always. Everything made sense and was well written.

Fairness: The Injury scale's a bit confusing and it doesn't really matter if you come prepared to the events or not which makes things sometimes a bit frustrating.

Overall: 7/10 I feel like there's still a good deal of room to grow as a DM regarding certain aspects but enjoyable overall.
Key/Character: Lumi Fenrir

Which Event: Into the Furnace

Responsiveness: Sharp till the end though there were a few slight hiccups which were solved quickly in my option
Balance: Clutching in my seat I honestly? it was really damn fun

Storytelling: Got exactly what I wanted from a trip to Helheim for a hammer, I loved the twist at the end too

Fairness: Honestly? There were a few hiccups but again, it ended up smoothing itself out in the end, that and the rewards did match it well

Overall: 8/10 There are a few things to be tweaked but, out of everything this one was the most I had fun on, And personally? I'd go back into Helheim for more content by you.
Key/Character: Sajid
Which Event: Bleeding Hearts

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, very indepth, very strong words of happening
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, sometimes they were just really, really tanky and it was potent. Very fun. I think I almost died once.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Avajain is great at stories. Great at RP. And great at everything when they work on their own. They are more than capable.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Very fair. 10/10

Overall:95/100

Any other comments: A powerful way of death of Caelus. A POWERFUL WAY of a story.
Topic Options