Ava, but as a DM?
Key/Character: Task
Which Event: Bleeding Hearts

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, high quality, quick, and efficient even in spite of unexpected bugs.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, balance was occasionally spotty, but always actively fixed in time to make things feel fair.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Avaijain is a talented tale weaver, and excellent at setting detail, which adds to the experience for responsive emotes with certainty.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Quite fair. 10/10

Overall: Yes
Key/Character: Dusk
Which Event: Bleeding Hearts

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, Lovely emotes, that came out rather quickly. There was hardly any down time.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10, All the fights usually got to around the 5th, or 3rd round, so yeah... Everything seemed pretty darn fair, even... If we managed to bork the EC a bit, but that wasn't really your fault. GOOD STUFF!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The entire tale was a very immersive experience, with many ups, and downs, one of them being Sajid MURDERING Caelus for some reason. Hecking Glass man... Anyways, the entire journey was lovely.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Very fair! 10/10

Overall: A glorious event, not much else to say save for it being a grand old time.
Key/Character: Xxxretroxgears3 | Siegfried Lohengramm
Which Event: Getting Smashed by the Academy

Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance: 10/10
Storytelling: 10/10
Fairness: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Ava slugged me like a curveball resulting in a home run, what more can I say. I also got a space ball reference. 10/10
Key/Character: Avee
Which Event: Getting Smashed by the Academy

Responsiveness : 10/10
Balance : 10/10
Storytelling : 10/10
Fairness : 10/10

Any other comments: 10/10

This EC will fucking be purified.

Mark my words.
Key/Character: Bella Senatus
Which Event: Wraith of Barsburg : Getting Smashed by the Academy

Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance: 10/10
Storytelling: 10/10
Fairness: 10/10
----------------------------

This EC has been the CenterPoint of my new attunement that I'm going for. At every turn when I encounter Ava's EC they stick to the Wraith's ic as they should, and give us personal development even when unrequested. Thank you so much!
Key/Character: Khione
Which Event: Wear Mittens in Uraheim

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Overall the balance was fine, tidal wave spam on the first and the gcde burst of the final EC were a bit overwhelming at times. (Especially when a homing stum is being used for free setup. 9.5/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10

Overall: 9.75/10

Any other comments: Really good event, would recommend.
Key/Character: Dun Task
Which Event: Wear Mittens in Uraheim

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, quick and high quality.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The second two fights were balanced well and steadily, felt like a good progress. I can't in good heart support spamming tidal wave however, but I know you'll get balance down perfectly eventually. 8/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 12/10, especially with the ambiance and the music, this is easily one of the most creative, high quality events I've ever been on. You've really come into your own as a DM, and it shows.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10, everyone could have died but no one did, we were rewarded for playing cleverly. Good stuff.

Overall: 9.5/10

Any other comments: Ava is a professional spirit realm DM at this point, I'd recommend her for anything.
Key/Character: Task
Which Event: Conflict at the Colossal Crossing

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, incredibly fast considering the typing speed of the RPers in the event, almost impressive.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 8/10, we were playing with some experimental concepts, so there was a bit of hardness in it. But very attentive to balancing and making it work, the final boss fight really felt like Spy Kids 3 and I was Grandpa.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10, this is where Ava really shines. Every event she writes has a fascinating premise, depth, and wondrous descriptions of locale that make it easy to RP about. She's one of the best we got, and I always recommend her as long as you don't fear death.

Overall: A++++, best girl.
Key/Character: Walter Docro

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast enough to make me feel horribly self conscious about my writing speed and quality. Therefore 10/10, amazing. Very attentive and snappy to regard our posts, too. Event didn't drag one bit.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, There were some stats that felt off but were rapidly corrected in the fly. PUNISHMENTS WERE A LITTLE BIT TOO BRUTAL, NO FEAR HOWEVER.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): we fought gilgamesh, got fucking destroyed, did a spy kids 3 surfing scene and then i got hit with these

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

not another word gentlemen this was amazing

Overall: very very good would get a magma fade again

Additional comments: fuck
Key/Character: Valero Task

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 VERY, very fast. Like holy shit was this speedy.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, one of the things you decided to test out on us seemed like a really, really neat concept, but it didn't quite pan out as planned with our group seeing as we mostly consisted of melee fighters. With a group of mages though, I'm sure it would have been really cool. Still was cool though. The other fights were hard, but fair. No real complaints there. LOVELY STUFF!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, This was pretty great. It was a simple enough premise. We chased a dude across a bridge, but I'll be damned if that wasn't a grand time. Especially when we got to spy kids 3 surf across lava at the end.

Overall: 9.5/10 would watch Walter get a magma fade again

Additional comments: I can't believe we got the shit kicked out of us by someone named Gary.
Topic Options