Millywiki update request - all players needed!
hi guys.

i'm trying to update the hidden wiki page with at the very least costs.
if you can DM me what you know with 100% certainty, on costs - and even what things do, etc that would be great.

thank you. <3
[Image: unknown.png]
Energy Omega Overdrive: 15 RPP, Aura
Above 50% HP it gives:
30 power, +silence chance on all physical strikes, +AOE attacks when facing more than 1 opponent

Below 50% HP it gives:
30 power, additional 20% total AP, +silence on all physical strikes, +AOE damage when facing more than 1 opponent

Way of Willpower: 5 RPP
30% of your RPL added as +power, spell on E that silences for 3 seconds. its a blue-fist projectile, has fireball speed.

I do not have these hiddens myself, these are Bog's, thank you Bog for helping us out.

Added:
Dark Guardian - Occult
One of the aspects of advanced Occult magic, this summons forth a guardian to stand protectively over the user while also strengthening their magic. (Toggle).
[*]Gives 8% AP and an occasional heal.

[*]Toggle

[*]Cost: 10 RPP

[*]Spatial Rush - Time  STATS NEEDED, RPP COST NEEDED
Caster fades white and teleports around the target, dealing a series of rapid blows (10 in 1 second).

[*]Lightspeed Rush - Light STATS NEEDED, RPP COST NEEDED
Caster fades white and teleports around the target, dealing a series of rapid blows (10 in 1 second).
[*]Lion Fire Barrage - Fire STATS NEEDED, RPP COST NEEDED
Upgrade to Sear. A series of explosive Sear-like Projectiles that damage once and deal a light knockback. Must be mentored for the first 2 weeks.

Renamed:

[*]Stalwart Fist ----> Way of Willpower
Way of Willpower applies Energy Magic to martial arts in order to dissuade foes, targeting mana circuitry sometimes directly. Rumored to be the signature style of an old master of the dojo within Osrona's walls. 
[*]Stance
[*]30% of RPL added +power
[*]E Special: Blue-fist projectile that has fireball speed, silences for 3 seconds

[*]Removed: 

[*]Blizzard - Ice
REASON: Blizzard was moved to the Ice Tome, it is no longer a hidden

( This was updated by me and Teemo)
Topic Options