PrestigeDM with cat ears
Key: DontBlameMe, AHardDaysNight, Lightstyle
Event Preferences: Dark and horror only. Witch themes. Fights should be hardcore and riddles should be fun.
Contact Information: Cαt Eαrs²#0001
Anything Else: I rarely DM. It's not really my cup of tea. If you truly think that something you need a DM for will interest me, then pm me on discord. I'll consider it.

i hate milly for making me do this
why am i here only to suffer
Key/Character: Frenerid
Which Event: With Mine Eye

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 - Very quick!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 8/10 - Messed up a few times on the EC but they were learning so its okay!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Cute story! 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Ahaha... 10/10

Overall: 10/10!!!!!!!!!!

Any other comments: I was forced to do this... 

[Image: unknown.png]
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
Key/Character: Sibylle
Which Event: With Mine Eye

Responsiveness: Extremely on point. They had narrates lined up pre-emptively up to the first boss which sped things along greatly.
Balance: It took some tweaking, which I'm not going to hold against them since getting used to that sweet spot for groups is tough. But I believe in them! u w u
Storytelling: I'm hooked on this story, I'm not going to lie. I wasn't expecting the end / last boss and stuff. So it's a cute little story and I'm excited to work towards the end of it.
Fairness: Dani understood I was on my laptop (which lags and shits the bed a lot), so they were incredibly fair for the amount of times I did go down. Thank you!

Overall: 10/10, willing to have them DM more witchy events.

Any other comments: Thank you for running this :)
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
I am not ready to create my next character yet (haha, waiting on a sprite...) so you may now DM me to see if I can run your event!

I'm not interested in hunts for big, powerful relics so please none of that. Give me horror or cute adventures. uw u
[Image: trio.png]
Key/Character: Fenes
Which Event: Trail of the Huntress

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Actually pretty quick, nice.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): They were msotly battles, and had a few rolls to detect something ( both failed, Ah ha, poor Rev)
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): A nice story for the one this event was for.. dark turn, liked it.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I'm coughing up mud for four days without the possiblity to heal it..... 10/10

Overall: 9/10 , jsut so I don't give a 10/10...heheh.
Key/Character: Makenna

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 No real wait times!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 Balance was great! I really enjoyed all of the fights a lot, and the abilities of the ECs made things challenging but entirely based on skill more so than just spam X and Y! 11/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Even with the twist, it was still fantastic!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 Without a doubt.

Overall: 10.5/10

Any other comments: Don't break my soul further please...
Key/Character: Bay

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 The moment we finished they were already typing. It was super quick!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 We had to try to beat the bosses and that's what I expect from events. Hell, we almost lost a battle for crying out loud... I really enjoyed it.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Straightforward and easy to see where we were going. Given the participants the outcome was more than expected.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 I got a perm and with how many times I went down it's very, very justified - Especially the rewards as well.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: N/A
are you:

a. witch
b. cool
c. looking for a DM
d. interested in giving me free AP

great! dm me at (♎²#0001) if you want me to run your event. yes this is exclusive to witches and bad girls (warlocks are not eligible).
[Image: trio.png]
Topic Options