VolatileA Noble Bounty
A bounty has been posted on any and all possible bounty-boards across Theria and Moonfall. The image provided on the bounty seems to be that of some noble woman. Drawn with an expression that looked like she had a stick up her rear. Fitting, for a noble.

Quote:
Wanted: Alive
Does not need to be in one piece, just alive. Preferably anti-magic collared.
Erika cos Salis
For being a general pain in my ass and Moonfall's ass in general, I decided to put a bounty on a very special noble woman. I am too busy being a mom and otherwise dealing with my own shenanigans to be worrying about her. If you capture her, feel free to maim her. But don't kill her. I have a very special death in store for her. One befitting of one who robbed me of my magic. Who tried to claim I was evil simply based on the magic I used, and was the one who pushed me over the line. I could've been a good person. I could've developed a way to master my occultism. But she treated me like a monster. Oh well. Personal rant aside...
20,000c
Life time guarantee of free Medical, Alchemical or Artificer services provided by the Augustus Family*
*If for some reason you die and come back to life, this benefit is voided.
*Materials for these services may need to be provided but there will be no charge.
My discord is Vi#6600
Multiple posters had the artificing part crossed out by a woman who appeared to be nervously fidgeting.
Quote:
The bounty on the head of Erika cos Salis has been raised to a whopping...
32,500c
The bounty can now be collected for half this amount, if the corpse of Erika is presented. She needs ti be alive and collared for the full amount.
My discord is Vi#6600
The Bounty postings seemed to be removed. Covered, even. By a separate posting.

Quote:
It was five years stolen.
In five years I'll come for you.
Sit tight.
My discord is Vi#6600
Topic Options