Appreciation Thread
I'd like to give a shout out to Soul for being a great and consistent bully to the poor denizens of the mire.
Shiffty's profile
Everyone involved in participating, running, reacting, and hyping the Wyld Hunt unfolding. This was blood-pumping and while the result is a positive one for me I'm pretty sure I would've been happy with any result. I was ready for it all.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
I appreciate all the rivals that I have on Auxis, leading me to actually enjoying a character a lot more then I usually do. I always look forward to dealing with Lotan, my fishy Achyon Navy Captain rival. Not to mention Vekel/Kassarus, and honestly all interactions I have with Asphodel (Tartarus/Ambrose) and their people. Also appreciation to Simple (Araceli), pushing forward with their antag and plot.

Been having a blast.
Tara, Draugr, Light.

It was nice. An amusing little scene.

Thank you.
penguin ran a habo hotel event and then proceeded to do a 7-hour CoD

he sent me the most beautiful event plan I've ever seen (IT WAS A PDF?!?!? LIKE?!?!?!)

if only you knew the number of questions he asked me and few other DMs oocly- you can tell this guy cares and puts effort into his work

shout out to the most interesting and upcoming DM, and the most thoughtful admin

seriously go show my boy some love

+++AND YOU TOO PRINNY, I DID NOT FORGET. YOU DESERVE THE LOVE TOO
(05-18-2021, 07:00 AM)BestMori Wrote: penguin ran a habo hotel event and then proceeded to do a 7-hour CoD

he sent me the most beautiful event plan I've ever seen (IT WAS A PDF?!?!? LIKE?!?!?!)

if only you knew the number of questions he asked me and few other DMs oocly- you can tell this guy cares and puts effort into his work

shout out to the most interesting and upcoming DM, and the most thoughtful admin

seriously go show my boy some love

+++AND YOU TOO PRINNY, I DID NOT FORGET. YOU DESERVE THE LOVE TOO

Y'all, as someone who attended that 7 hour COD let me tell you. Penguin did a fantastic job, he needs to be praised to the heavens for the work he did. The story was excellent, the visuals were incredible, the rewards were unique and fulfilling, and the punishment system was unlike anything I've heard of but it was so good!

If you need a DM absolutely reach out to Penguin. He will blow your mind.
After coming back from a few months break, I never intended for Salvina to be super serious character. I have failed at that, and so her journey begins! I would like to give a shoutout to Driyar Hedor, Cosette Amos, and Lucian ven Pelleaux for some of the scenes they've given me. You guys have allowed me to really explore who this character is, and is becoming.
Ambrose... Them Dorco boys... Lucinda Meztin... Them Pelleaux boys... and lastly Stank ass Aurelia ven Grimmore all my bestest friends and they give me good rp... I love y’all...
Burly.

He works HARD to do the whole news. Its been tried before and its not an easy task. However Im glad to see that, much like the newspaper from 1600, Burly does a magnificent IG job, even if he is EVOL.

I want to appreciate Burly News for giving us an ic way to enjoy some of the most fun stuff in life: news and gossip.
Topic Options