Hoovyking DM
Key/Character: Kinglordz / Lykaios
Which Event: The Five Nights at Freddy's one.

Responsiveness: 10/10. The narratives were written quickly and on time when we sent out our replies.

Balance: 10/10. It was really well done, we had stuff we had to follow through with and the fight was well-balanced 

Storytelling: 10/10. Like Retro said, there wasn't much you could do because you had to react properly to our actions, but even with that you created an amazing scene for us to enjoy.

Fairness: 10/10. Really fair, we have interesting RPLs and so the fight was properly sorted for us. If we made a mistake in the verbing, or with our actions with the cameras and safe we would of been in trouble.

Overall: 10/10. Really enjoyed the event!

Any other comments:
Templates suck.

Your event was really fun. I'll be honest and say that at first? I wasn't expecting much. But you turned a really small event into something super enjoyable. And I actually found myself getting immersed in the story of the mining village as well.

Also you're really good at balancing ECs.
Key/Character: Altera/Parsley
Which Event: Abyssal Mines.

Responsiveness: 10/10. Well thought out, kept you on your toes.

Balance: 10/10. hell yeah, that's the stuff.

Storytelling: 9/10. It felt like going into different dungeons on a RPG and fighting reskinned monsters with better skills with how the EC kept evolving, but other than that, I liked it a lot.

Fairness: 10/10.

Overall: 9.5/10

Any other comments: i don't know what to do with my dev item, sadly. brain too smooth no depression
Key/Character: Potayo/Myrin
Which event: Myllenoris Expedition

Responsiveness: It was quick and well written for narrations written on the moment. 10/10

Balance: You did a great job with balancing, honestly. You had some people ko'd, but it was not impossible. So the difficulty made it fun, mostly for a CoD. With all those sustain builds, i can guess it was not an easy thing to do, yet you did well regardless. 10/10

Storytelling: Even if we had to rush it a little but at the end because most of us worked the day after. You did amazing and i like the way you write up your events, it's inspiring even. Everything was so interactive and it did not felt like walking in a straight path. It felt like we could do anything and it impacted the way we progressed in the event. That's actually why i've come to try and take some interesting decisions to see the turning of events and honestly? It was fire. Your boss icons were really cool as well. 10/10

Fairness: It was very fair and with the rewards we got. Those injuries were worth it and i am glad no one died. 10/10

Overall: Very interactive and immersive. We had to rush a bit in the end, but it's not really your fault. I think we can consider you as a really good DM. 10/10
[Image: myrin.jpg]
Key/Character: BabyFatJesus/Amalia Ghede
Which event: Myllenoris Expedition

Responsiveness: It was quick and well written for narrations written on the moment. 10/10

Balance: You did a great job with balancing, honestly. You had some people ko'd, but it was not impossible. So the difficulty made it fun, mostly for a CoD. With all those sustain builds, i can guess it was not an easy thing to do, yet you did well regardless. 10/10

Storytelling: Even if we had to rush it a little but at the end because most of us worked the day after. You did amazing and i like the way you write up your events, it's inspiring even. Everything was so interactive and it did not felt like walking in a straight path. It felt like we could do anything and it impacted the way we progressed in the event. That's actually why i've come to try and take some interesting decisions to see the turning of events and honestly? It was fire. Your boss icons were really cool as well. 10/10

Fairness: It was very fair and with the rewards we got. Those injuries were worth it and i am glad no one died. 10/10

Overall: Very interactive and immersive. We had to rush a bit in the end, but it's not really your fault. I think we can consider you as a really good DM. 10/10

Additional Comments: In the last round of the last boss, you absolutely shit on Trent because he got caught, and this made me happy. 20/10
[Image: comm_round_2_19.png]
the big chimp???

amazing
Key/Character: BlouJay/Itoxual
Which Event: The Third Spirit [Public Event].

Responsiveness: 10/10 Since there were three other dms to help I couldn't tell but with the ones I interacted with, they all did great!
Balance: 9/10 I got hit with 5 ultra smashes after phantom strikes and immediately went down. Then I was stuck in barrier aoe to get bursted down from 100 to 0. That was funny :)
Storytelling: 10/10 The part where we had to acquire the foods to sacrifice was my favorite. It was cute and relaxing. The Aspects were also very cool. I like the domains they had as a whole.
Fairness: 10/10 You permed Carnivore. That was a 100/10 in my book.

Overall: 10/10. First Public event for me and I enjoyed it!

Any other comments: Remind us to never bring Carnivore with us again. Just kidding :p!
Character: Duniya Vartuul
Event: Ill-Mannered Revolution

Responsiveness: Very good. We were only held up by ourselves. 

Balance: Scary combos but easy to avoid. Would have been demolished a few times if I slipped. Excellent.

Storytelling: You have this way of making every event you run fit a certain theme perfectly. It was exactly what I had hoped it'd be.

Fairness: The rewards were excellent. Made sure everyone on board came out with something. The risk seemed appropriate too, we just rolled pretty well.

Overall: Still one of my favorite DMs to solicit! Great work, thank you for writing this one up.

Additional Comments:

[Image: 10eccf38b3.png]

God bless you, this was one of my favorite moments in an event so far.
Key/Character: SMoto II/Arachnia

Which Event: Waking up Mom

Responsiveness: 10/10, even if I just woke up, I was still able to catch up.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Everything went pretty well and balanced, 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Mom is love, mom is life, 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) The punishments were fair for the rewards that we obtained. 10/10

Overall: Over 9000!!!!/10
When your house's door does not have any interiors connected to it:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM]
Character: Torgon

Event: Waking Up Mom

Responsiveness: Always answering and giving the info we needed. Dullabro nods.

Balance: You know, the combos were interesting, I could feel fighting some sort of HIGHER BEING and it was fucking awesome, everything was fair.

Storytelling: It was pretty nice, dark and mysterious for the thing we were doing, good fucking job sir.

Fairness: The battles were pretty fair and nice to have. The combos could be learned and dealt with.

Overall: Sir, sir, this was fucking awesome. 11/10.

Additional comments: DULLABRO NEVER DIE! But really though, really fucking nice event.
Topic Options