Hoovyking DM
the public event for arnet's ascension was very cool! i think it differed from most events of this kind because it wasnt just One Guy getting vanglorized while the others sat and watch. there was a fight! we got injured! i got permed! there are currently two people fighting right now due to the injuries they got! it wasn't just arnet who got her big moment, but a myriad of up and coming characters as well.

this, to me, is how every public event should go. its lovely. its great. thank you, mr hoovyking
Event: From The Old Blood

Responsiveness : We didn't have to wait much for any post, even with the questions mid rp it still went pretty well! 10/10

Balance: I think it was pretty fine! I always think it's fair to make a battle a bit more difficult if the characters taunt the creature, and! We asked for another round and we got one! So it was pretty good, I liked, the temps? I'm watching ppl kill themselves over them right now so, 10/10.

Storytelling : The Details of the narration and the ambiance were pretty good, the event was simple, there weren't many things to work around, and I believe that what was done with it was really good! 10/10

Fairness : I feel kinda bad for the rolls, some people rolled really low in the 1d100 and didn't manage to get a reward, and... No one got one of the mats. At least one person got the other and many got rewards so... It's pretty like 9/10 bc ppl are unlucky today.

Overall: Hoovy agreed to DM an event of someone that never written events before, that alone is a W (for me), it was very fun and very organized, we had to wait a few moments for like, discs of reward, but given he came back from a break, it's understandable so! 10/10

Thanks, Hoovy for DMing this end of Arc!
Topic Options