XzerxThe Blackwatch
Information 
[Image: 341de832be68e2ba5eacdd9d2f92a049.jpg]

"Just as prophecy foretold The Great Free City of Theria has fallen. Demons roam the land and the dead are piling up faster than we can dig graves. Families are being ripped apart and refugees flood whatever safe havens are left. The great heroes of our age are falling one by one and the days of Ragnarök seem to draw near. The time of war among men has passed as the land of Esshar is faced with a new and terrible threat. Spawned from the very depths of hell the demonic overlords reign in the realm of the living. As the terrible realization sets in for all the citizens of Esshar...The infernal war is upon us. Will anyone stand up against these forces of evil, can anyone save us?" 

[Image: 2daaf5a1b4ac7b1b25aef54a4282b1cf.png]

Born from the embers of The Black Order a new hope arises. Like a raven in the night The Blackwatch stalk the shadows throughout Esshar, purging the land of all demonic presence in their wake. Warriors from all walks of life can take up the black and carry on the torch. Lead by the remnants of The Black Order, members of The Blackwatch are sworn to a similar code to that of The Black Order. They hold the preservation of life to a very high regard and act as a shield to the defenseless, only raising their blades to the true terrors of the world.

Quote:
[Image: 50c4d52c1ce859e518284cd2ecd14b71.png]

"I stalk the creatures of the night and banish the beasts of hell. I do not waver nor do I lust for recognition. My life is sworn to the cause and the preservation of innocence. I honor myself and the living through my actions for only the blood of the wicked can quench my blade. I wander the darkness in search of the lost to show them the light. Should they cower in wickedness, I show them deliverance."

Quote:
[Image: 1c471c3aa13bdd8c4586ff4b4dc5a784.png]

[Image: 7286f094c0be1499949aa29f057bc111.png]

Congratulations! You've taken your first steps in surviving against the demonic onslaught, good for you! Now you may just be a rookie, but being an Initiate of The Black Watch means you've given up your material life and have started to see the bigger picture; and oh how grand it is. Life without those rose colored lenses can be pretty terrifying, we understand. But fret not young demon slayer for you're among kindred souls! Sure, you're likely to die before even reaching the rank of Watchman but think of the glory, the honor!

[Image: f69d59bf9d1d998c5551ab8cedf535c0.png]

Wait you're still alive?..Surprising. None the less, just look at how far you've come! At this point I'm sure you've encountered a demon or two yourself. Tricky bastards aren't they? But being a Watchman I'm sure you've equipped yourself with the knowledge and tools to meet these infernal abominations head on. Now I'd like to tell you it gets easier from here.. HAHAHAHA! It doesn't. Prepare for hell grunt because you're going on patrol!

[Image: 99a27601d3e12e8038142f8dac489013.png]

So you really did it huh? Okay.. someone is a certified badass, respect. Now that you've killed your first demon you're able to lead a patrol of Watchman yourself. Oh how we remember the good ole days of being a rookie? Well they're long gone, now you have the lives of everyone in your patrol resting in your hands. But you've got the experience now right? Yeah! You got this Demon Slayer, bring our soldiers home and remind those demons who the hell we are!

[Image: 6d5a684f201c994cf8453bb802141ef2.png]

Oh so it's like that? Something tells me at this point you aren't too far off from being a demon yourself. Death follows you and you wear it like a badge of honor. Demons cower at the sight of you and ordinary heroes are silent when you enter the room. The stories you have, the things you've seen and even worse..The things you've done. This was all for the good of the realm, your sanity; for their lives. No regrets, you'd do it again in a heartbeat. Right?

[Image: 1148c66cc9f67b3d6fdbf432eb41a511.png]

Your life is dedicated to eradicating the demonic presence. You breathe only to banish each and every one of those monsters back into the depths in which they came. You have no hope of living a normal life should you succeed but that doesn't matter, the world is at stake.

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is currently being handled by The Red Wolf. His current position is unknown but it is rumored that should you seek him out, eventually he will find you. The initiation process is known to be grueling but those who manage to make their way into The Blackwatch are shown a high level of respect for completing the trials and offering their life for the cause.

[Image: cac6bdde50046f3792a5eba7541ab011.png]
(Contact Xzerx#9957 to set up a scene)

Quote:Suggested Form:
Quote:
Code:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Discord(Optional):
Character Home/Affiliation(Optional):
Interest/Reason(Optional):
Background(Optional):
Goals(Optional):
Scene Request:
Anything Else:

~~ R.I.P Our beloved Black Knight, May we carry on the flame you sparked inside us all.~~
Character Name: Xin'Kro
Character Age: 22
Discord(Optional): Silent#8113
Character Home/Affiliation(Optional): The People.
Interest/Reason(Optional): Xin has wanted to lift his blade for the people for a long time. However, he refuses to become one of the Watch or the Order.
Background(Optional): Xin'Kro is born of Sheng descent. He was brought to Esshar via ocean passage. He, his mother and his first cousin. An unfortunate series of events led them into a place of false promises and fake deities. With any luck on their side at all the trio made their way out of such a living hell. All of his life Xin had been raised to follow the Seven-Five-Three. A Code of Honor to live by, to study, to master.

After the unfortunate loss of his Cousin which was shortly followed by the loss of his Mother, Xin left Osrona for two years. Having traveled North into the mountains. There he lived, there he studied and there he began to truly understand what the Seven-Five-Three is for his people. What it would be for himself, as well as any and all he could teach it to. Of course he returned to Osrona. Where he as offered his teachings and his blade to any that might have need of it.

Goals(Optional): To master the life style of the Seven-Five-Three. To achieve honor for his name. To give birth to a strong family. To stand in the defense of those that cannot defend themselves.
Scene Request: Previously discussed via Discord!
Anything Else: I have a series of events planned and currently being discussed with a DM via Discord! If ANY of the guild members have an interest in going please message me over Discord.
Character Name: Rakutsu (no last name)
Character Age: 13
Discord(Optional): Chris#3013
Character Home/Affiliation(Optional): N/a
Interest/Reason(Optional): Rakutsu wanted to become something more than a farm boy, for almost all his life. He refuses to die being nothing.
Background(Optional): Rakutsu was simply a farm boy. He was born outside of the city as the child of two farmers and lived as one. His father died defending him and his mother from bandits and his mother died from illness, shortly after. He has been living on his own since. He came across a tome for the Iron Fist and has been training himself since. The stories of knights and heroes of old gave him the goal of becoming one of them.
Goals(Optional): To become a strong warrior. To become something more than a farmer. To have people who care for him and care for them back. To be a hero.
Scene Request: Recruitment and training from a mentor.
Anything Else: n/a at the moment.
Character Name: Chrisanthi Perridi 
Character Age: 20
Discord(Optional): Fijiman#1782
Character Home/Affiliation(Optional): Theria and Osrona
Interest/Reason(Optional): Kraus has demanded the world be cleansed of yokai, and demons are technically yokais, so she must do her duty as a loyal Krausite to remove the demons, and, she keeps getting attacked by demons and almost got her killed. And, she follows her own code of honor, one before she was a Krausite. Mercy. But that's something demons/yokai do not deserve in a single moment of their life. Kraus will rebirth them into a better life.
Background(Optional): Chris grew up as a slave, her family teaching her ice and blood magics early as a child, prohibited against her holders. She was beaten, neglected, and starved from her sturdiness against whatever they did to her. She took care of all of the mothers' children's while they were on the farm or doing assorted tasks and she got beaten for doing that. She and about seventy other slaves slayed most of the noble family keeping them and the guards, yet keeping the nobles' children and raising them for two years as her own. She donated all the money she got, well most of it to the family. She saw her parents get decapitated in front of her by the head of the noble family. She had a funeral for every single one of the nobles, and guardsmen and women they slayed. She got to Theria when she was seventeen, being on the run, well not really the run but away for three years. She was fourteen when she escaped. 
Goals(Optional): Free Theria of the demon "overlords", and just get rid of them entirely.
Scene Request: Contact me on discord for that, please.
Anything Else: blood ice magic is good don't change my mind
Character Name: Cyrus Greengrass
Character Age: 27
Discord(Optional): BigBossRabbit#3055
Character Home/Affiliation(Optional): Orsona
Interest/Reason(Optional): The good of the people, children and combat.
Background(Optional): Cyrus is a simple man who spends most his time exploring the country side or raising young ones to be better people. He lived a peaceful childhood, as he grew older he adopted young girl he owned a house. After a while he was a parent for an orphanage. He felt like he was too distracted from his original goal and have softened him. He keeps to himself and doesn't burden others with his problems.
Goals(Optional): Make the world a better place.
Scene Request: Anything is good with me.
Anything Else: He doesn't really like taking mindless orders...
Character Name: Atlas Daromir
Character Age: 35
Discord(Optional): Bubblebot624#6536
Character Home/Affiliation(Optional): Born in Subudry, resident of Theria pre-demon attacks
Interest/Reason(Optional): Someone needs to stand against the dark force that threatens every innocent life around Osrona, he's seen demons kill and maim many. They took his only good eye, leaving him blind, but his mana sense gives him enough vision to keep up the fight, he wishes to vanquish the demons and retake Theria.
Background(Optional):
Goals(Optional): Eradication of all foul demon-folk
Scene Request: Send me DM over discord and we can set a time, or if you run into me in game i'm good with anything.
Anything Else: I'd be proud to fight beside you again Krix.
Topic Options