HealsNo more 100% RBs or high RPL boosts.
Hello and welcome to heal's speaker's corner (minus a nice font edition).

No more 100% RBs or high RPL boosts. This is bad for multiple reasons -
- It invalidates the effort put into characters by new players who are just starting or people making a new character, perpetuating the cycle of 'you need to be 200 to not get stomped'. This goes against the ideas espoused earlier of wishing to attract new players, by actively making a toxic environment (especially one full of ganks) for them.
- It allows huge population shift to happen suddenly, destabilizing entire factions and reducing the interesting narrative potential of 'place is rising slowly' by having them suddenly just be strong.
- It's story-wise disappointing to have BIG ANTAG 327 pop in from nowhere with no buildup or dev and be another faceless mook with power just earned through an app (good app or not).
- From what I've heard in the past, it takes ~ a month to get to RPL 200 (of constant RP) which means that people who get that kind of boost basically have -1 IRL month that they could have been devving or establish their character or w/e. (this is also a message to Demon players because I just hope ya know that apping for any ability since they are so many of you + lack of establishing dev is going to be hard as hell so I hope you like what you have to start with...)

This has been heal's tedtalk. I look forwards to the continuation of DMs given to me of Demons doing grimy things and being yucky.

Also can we have the church moved into the walls? It's gank central so we don't use it thank you milly.
Topic Options