Mach_BassEsshar's Big Book Of Beasts: A Monster Thesaurus (Resources Needed)
Turning my IC scientific goals away from high-concept ideas- I decided to document every mob encounter as an IC journal entry! Now- Macha isn't exactly strong, or courageous for that matter- but it was a constant within my OC research as I moved forward with it's design, to attempt and note every attack animation and translate that into something deeper. My goal ultimately is to flesh out the mobs that inhabit Esshar. 

Macha Bass IC Bestiary Notes

Now I tried to depict OoC tips that would aid newer players, while adding some depth to those lame lil guys for more experienced players to pick apart and derive stories from. That said I acknowledge a few of the shortcomings with a few of these entries- I do intend on expanding and fixing these issues, of course with the communities help. 

It should be noted that not every creature within Esshra is represented here, but I pushed my character as far as he could as well as myself to get a well rounded list sorted out. As well, my next step will be to separate each species into a subcategory representing origin, biology, or theoretical connections. Ultimately this is a growing project I'd like to offer the community a hand in assisting me with. 

Let's discuss changes you'd like to see within the list as stated (I realize some entries vary in description), thing's I may have missed or not considered. Perhaps more seasoned members could shed a bit of insight into rarer drops. To that point I'd love to hear about the crazier demons or big baddies I haven't found our included in my list. 

As for IC implications I had envisioned large research crusades through dangerous areas with the sole purpose of learning from powerful creatures. Maybe even we get powerful unique versions of creatures we've seen before with rich lore possibility. Anyway I'd love to hear any and all feedback and look forward to fleshing this thing out with ya'll.
Topic Options