HealsHeal's Amazing Profile Foundry
Heart 
Hello I’m heals.

I’ve decided that I’ll make playbys for people who buy me a coffee on kofi (3 USD). My credentials are a single course on photo manipulation. And a lot of messing around. Heals very much a master mhm. Here are some examples:

[Image: GWaGf2p.png]
One of my first profiles I put an amount of effort into. The description is bleh and I can do better now.

[Image: 7GmkTZ7.png]
My best profile for my best character.

[Image: RZlXFOV.png]
A profile for my mechanic-fox that some may know. The explosion is a gif. Woo. Dunno if i like the wolf divider but oh well it's fine.

As one can (mostly) identify, my design philosophy iiiis:
  • One large centered image, cause i’m a visual person and like staring at an image before scrolling down to read.
  • Line dividers over fades. I don’t like fades cause mine look crappy and i like the sharp.
  • Fancy text dividers.
  • A little image at the bottom for flavor. Maybe a gif.
For your coffee I’ll craft for you a playby that has these elements. However, I’ll also write you a description, just pass me some themes you’d like for what tone I’ll take in my writing, and I’ll probably keep the description roughly Arta-sized. Maybe a bit longer (2-3 paragraphs). Also I like to write about what a person physically sees when they look at a person so keep that in mind.

Likewise, I’ll also set the music up for you, just pass me the youtube link for the song (as long as it doesn't involve me needing to cut or edit the song), and I’ll do some photo manipulation on the images you send me or that I suggest to you. Oh i can also probably suggest music maybe. My tastes are pretty eclectic. Even if you have a description but not an image I can probably maybe find something you might like. Things like different eye-color or hair color I can do. I want to offer larger scale manipulation but I’m a huge perfectionist and it takes me like ten years to do that so imma not.

Contact me on discord if you're interested. Or just wanna chat or something: Healsgood#2718 !!

Thank you for reading and have a great day.
[Image: 1Q3RWXG.jpg]

C: First profile made wooo! Thank you, Zir'oth's player!
Now if only I can hype myself up to give Yiel an actually good profile T.T
Topic Options