State of Esshar
[Image: unknown.png]

The months following the narrow victory of the city's defense are not wasted in the city of progress, true to their name. The corpses that line the bloody bay are progressively carted off to the lich's workshop, automatons and ogres work steadily on hauling stone for the restoration of shattered masonry. There is a somber mood in the air with the fall of Lord Yellow Jacket, but it appears that no one has fallen into despair. The inspiring last words of the fae lord seemed to galvanize the populace with their martyrdom, pushing them forth to rebuild Promethea greater than ever in his memory.

Not long after the clean up of the bodies, the timeless synthetic and Major-Domo of the city of dark progress would hold a press conference, offering a speech to his noble citizens and warriors that had preserved the city in its time of need.
Quote:Our victory was hard won, and not without sacrifice. The death of one of our titans remains upon the mind, but the Lord Yellow Jacket would not desire us to cower. The defense was won in spite of his defeat, and his memory lives on as long as we continue to fight. The bounty earned from Moxtli can repair and rebuild our city into a bastion of true progress; it is in his memory that we strive on and maintain the invincible air he cast forth so well. 
Reports indicate that the Major-Domo's tone sounded strangely emphatic, almost human in its hope and emotional intonation.
Quote:A service will be held to honor the legend of Lord Yellow Jacket in the coming days, but that alone is not enough. In honor of his endless fortitude, noble service, and companionship to my person, I declare Elwin Blackwell, his apprentice, the Grandmaster of the Order of the Yellow Jacket, an auxiliary knightly order that will be armed by my own person and recruited from the mightiest phenoms of Nanzonia. They will serve as Promethea's beastly honor guard, striving to achieve the unparalleled might and nobility of the lord of fae.
The standard of the new knightly order appears to be a yellow hornet on a black sky, and already there are rumors of armor and armaments fit for ogres and fae alike are beginning production in the synthetic's workshop.

Quote:They tried to destroy us at the rift gate, they failed. They tried again with the forces of all of Esshar, and were humbled by the might of the east. The Triumvirate of Nanzonia has existed informally, but I will meet with Overlord Virion and Chancellor Vanrogue to make formalized the constitution of the east, that our binding ties and mutual interests are made iron clad in the word of law. Hope remains, and the night comes for our enemies. We won't give them an inch.

-The rebuilding and reconstruction of Promethea begins in earnest following the successful defense of the city not once, but twice from the invaders of Esshar. Rumor has it the skeleton of a black spire risen up in honor of the fallen Fae Lord begins at the center of the city, likely to contain the marvels of technology and innovation unfit for prying eyes.
- Elwin Blackwell has been made Grandmaster of the Order of the Yellow Jacket, a knightly order of phenoms of the east that will serve as Promethea's honor guard, armed personally by the Major-Domo.
-Preparations appear to begin for a fell expedition, whispers abound implying that an ancient grudge of the arch-lich with a particular primordial was going to be answered by the dark army of the east in earnest.
-Preparations for the memorial of Yellow Jacket and his ascension to saint of the night sky begin, though no data has yet been set.
-Talk has been heard that the great rift gate of Promethea stirs once again, and that serpents come to replace those lost to murder or wandering interest.
-A meeting is to be called between the three pillars of the east to formalize relations, the successful defense achieved in no small part due to the combined efforts of the three city-states.

Relations:
Osrona: Hostile
Moxtli: Hostile
Ebonblooded: Hostile
The East: Triumvirate
Galamea: Forgotten
[Image: c648271b641a96b988a1088af1681a4c.png]
[Image: 55ef56a524157089918c0f8302ef789b.png]
[Image: 63c0edf030221720585cc51300ddd22a.png]
1919 AC.

With the burning of the Dreadwoods docks, Osrona has destroyed ground upon the dark forests. 
Such an outward change also reflects an internal change as the hierarchy within the woods changes. The death of several has led to an imbalance.

Virion, previously named heir to The Tyrant has proclaimed himself ruler. Nobody has disputed such claim yet. It is unclear what title he uses but Ruler or Overlord seem the safest to use.
Under his current rule, the power structure of the army named Iron Legion has shifted. There is no ranks below those who stand at the top: a few Myrmidons, the Nevermore Queen, Supreme or Marquis, whatever title suits Cynthia Vanreth at the time and then Virion himself.

.. And while still under the umbrella of Nanzonia's Empire, it is clear a divide has been had. The death of Light Delarosa, the last of the Old Guard means the small similarities between Promethia's Last Light and the Dreadwood's Iron Legion have been expunged. Now the dark woods acts more as a collection of those most depraved and dark. Occultists, fleshcrafters, witches and demons. A chaotic group but the most fitting given the upcoming ambitions and goals of those within.

Amongst other news,
A temple is being built deeper within the woods, perhaps concerning given the ground the Shimmering City gained. Contact Nanzopel if you wish to aid in construction.. or inquire further about this building that will be host to the anti-thesis of Yggdrasil.
Aspiring witches or fleshcrafters are encouraged to contact Virion who will direct them to the appropriate teachers.
Upcoming rituals & projects are hinted at, but for now nothing more than whispers from the woods.

The relations of the Dreadwoods are suspected to be the same as it has been but things can change. Find out in-game.

[Image: 26202c3559d7195e29a0a6b15903e36e.png]

Extra.
Mort Donjon flashes with a depraved light.
[Image: 7297258ee04b6ceabf662100cd2ccda2.png]

"Yes.. yes.
An end, more than worthy of traitors."
- Nidaz.

Another soul for the Archlich's collection as a powerful blonde-haired magi succumbs.

[Image: b6dae7372fa0d70747882bc15b06b90a.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
1921AC

"During the acropolis' golden years, Owls roosted in its rafters.
They were believed to be able to see in the darkest of nights,
not because of their eyes, but the light they held within."

It's in the afterglow of militarized success, and through the thick of it, that Osrona suffers its greatest losses to date. The Pauper King is felled by a friend of his youth while saving the Dragonslaying champion's life. Unrest settles in, the vacuum of power demanding there to be a new inheritor to the crown.

The strength of the Kingdom is perched upon the latter generation: its sword represented by the wielder of Balmung, a relic of legend said to be cursed; its shield through the grandchild of a traitor made stellus; its body and soul cast on a physician once paralyzed from the waist down.

The walls cave in, the wicked and ghoulish drawing a fair line of depravity around Osrona while it flattens down to its most fragile state in decades. In spite of it, the city takes action without reproach. With its streets clean of cultism through vigilantism, a Crusade launched to diminish the threats that ail it from abroad and outside.

Despondency had set the stage for heroism... or cowardice.
[Image: owlie.png]

♦ Under Faustus' command, Osrona successfully marches upon the Shadowlands, setting up an outpost directly outside of the Dreadwoods in anticipation of a siege.
♦ With Mani Gardios' retirement come early, Silvia akh Pelleaux II takes over Stellus duties. She promptly claims that the Church would be sponsoring the crusades.
♦ After an altercation outside the Tomb of Heroes' memorial entrance, Crownsguard Acacio ven Astor and King Faustus rei Pelleaux are killed in battle by Marie. The Owl's identity is revealed as being Prince Merlin during the effort to rescue them, yet the attempt is unsuccessful and the latter is left within inches from death.
♦ In spite of the former altercation, Osrona proves successful in repelling the Naysienite attack upon their foothold on Tarian, the children of the Dragonslayer leading the defense.
♦ Upon recovery, Merlin - youngest child to Claudia rei Pelleaux and Isenhardt rei Petrakis - is named the new King of Osrona.
♦ Without delay upon the coronation, and with the ball on their court, the kingdom of magic launches a counter-offense on the Ebonblooded, a sophomore attempt to destroy the spire of Naysien and uncloud the northern skies.

Diplomatic attitudes,

Ebonblooded - War
Moxtli - Shaky
Novus - Negative
Promethia - Hostile
Nanzonia - War
[Image: c648271b641a96b988a1088af1681a4c.png]
[Image: 55ef56a524157089918c0f8302ef789b.png]

[Image: 63c0edf030221720585cc51300ddd22a.png]
1922 AC.

Under what can only be described as a purge, the landscape of the East changes. Novus battles for survival, Promethia remains strong and the Dreadwoods..

The apparent fracturing of the East from the outside view is apparent. Made more obvious with the rumors and whispers of the deaths that have occurred: Minty, Lars Ebner, Gray Umbra, the once-beloved Nanzopel Tyranny. With that, the Tyranny name is expunged and it seems Virion has no ambition to take it up.. curious. Where the legions of Dreadwoods forces once rallied, though small in number and strength, they appear to be faded out.. and what remained of this congregation of monsters has shifted to the growing city of Promethia. Acting as the capital for the labelled 'east'. While there are still the downtrodden, the witches in the dark that loom in the woods, they make no noise worth mentioning.

When asked of what will be done about Nyx with Nanzopel's death, given her valiant efforts in worshipping the dead Goddess, Virion's answer is curt.
"Nyx is dead... she.. can not be brought back."
Perhaps said out of spite given the odd rumors around why Nanzopel died.

The temple once sought to be created, no more than a few dark-stone bricks that fail to truly rise.
And the tree? It does not bloom.
The once semi-stronghold of the Dreadwoods appears to be no more. Instead that is Promethia, which slowly expands to close the gap betwixt the two. There is no large theatrics or speech for this reasoning from Virion, at least not one that reaches the ears of the rest of Esshar.

What is the Dreadwoods now? An old ritual space for the the east, perhaps a hideout for those most depraved. A relic of the past.. And yet, it still lingers with that ghastly dark spirit it always held.
[Image: 26202c3559d7195e29a0a6b15903e36e.png]
[Image: 39cddf4a47147e7905b7976688c13e7d.jpg]
[Image: Promethea_Name_Tag.png]
Frenetic energy manifests in the city of dark progress, recent events causing a great stir in the heart of the empire of Nanzonia. The death of Nanzopel Tyranny and the circumstances behind the event are chattered upon errantly, the Major-Domo at last coming out to make a proper press release for the people of the city.
Quote:Nanzopel Tyranny attempted to stir a revolution amidst the people to betray this city's order and take my head. Yet, not one citizen of the city accepted her mad declarations of royalty and what she deserved, for the people of this city are not so easily mislead by fools. She strove to assassinate me because she was obsessed with the past, with keeping the East shackled to the Woods and her dead god. She claimed that I have manipulated you all, weakened the east, and led this city to ruins, but everything I've done has made our position stronger. Better defended. She sought to rule over all of you as Queen, and Promethea has answered in earnest what they thought of a spoiled child on a throne.

The Major-Domo's speech manifested a grim passion, a reminder of the commonplace presence of blue haired traitors in the eastern empire.

Quote:She failed. Our empire remains strong. No longer will there be pointless divisions made by opportunists like her between the Dreadwoods and Promethea. They are two sides of the same coin. The woods will become the city's backyard, and from that dread lumber will be built a fleet capable of preventing Osrona's navy from ever again being able to bypass our city to harm the woods. For her bravery in driving Nanzopel from the city, Neophyte Beatrix Hecate has been promoted to Director of the Internal Security and Intelligence Bureau of Promethea, coheaded by the spider councilor Baku in an effort to prevent this shameful display from ever again occurring within our city.

News is spread of the vast sum of work required to build a fleet from the dread lumber in Greater Promethea, the recently completed defenses and walls of the capital of the eastern empire now secure enough to allow such ambitions.
Quote:In his swift retaliation on the traitor, Lord Virion has more than proved his worth as a demon. He has been accepted upon the freshly formed Council of Demon Clans within Promethea, the formal authority within the city from this point on. As Major-Domo, I will continue to administrate the city and ensure their will and that of the people is fulfilled in the coming era of progress. and Promethea marches forth into the unknown future without fear.

-Word is spread of the proper production of a eastern fleet, cursed lumber already beginning the process of milling to serve as a bulwark against western naval aggression. 
-The Dreadwoods has formally been integrated into Greater Promethea, the divisions between the two entities removed as a united east marching forward.
-The Demon Clan Council has been formed, representatives from each of the notable clans and individually powerful demons gathered for dark talks of the future to come.
-Preparations continue for the black legion to march on the realm of death, rumors spread that the lich is deeply invested in the personal success of the endeavor, and is galvanizing the force with his undead.
-The Order of the Last Light has had much of its naming scheme shifted to reflect the Imperial stature of the east, rebranded as the Black Legion of the East. Lyrean Grimmore has been made Legate in place of the absent Majin Okabe. Ranking system will go from Legate, to Centurion, to Legionnaire, to Neophyte.
-A formal census has been created by the newly active Bureau of Internal Security, the spider councilor in particular ready to enforce those unwilling to offer their information to the state. 
-Refugees of Novus would find that the Dreadwoods is no longer sustaining efforts for an independent Novus, offering safety in exchange for citizenship within the new capital city of the east.

Relations:

Ebonblooded - Hostile

Moxtli - Hostile

Osrona - Hostile

Demon Slayers - Hostile
[Image: 8kC5xUE.png]
1924 AC
A multitude of things were shifting within the city of Galamea. Events in the making and notice of the impending raid are noted within the city. Rhoynish gathering their arms and shouts abound from the sands of the desert could be heard in the distance. Yet within this year, messengers would be sent around to deliver the message to neighboring cities and enemies.

The High-Lady's voice would be heard through this message.

Quote:"I said years ago and even now that I will make Galamea great again. I've faced many hardships and so has this city. Yet time and time again, it has risen up against those odds. Let those of the east come and be met with a returned force. They shall not threaten the very sands I have walked upon since my youth. Demons... and other ilk that side by them. You will be culled and laid to waste within the very sands you dare march upon. That is my word."
- Bastina V. Dayndros

The Lorekeeper himself also spoke his piece.

Quote:"I'll kick all the demons asses, and anyone from the East who runs out of their hidey holes. All while I'm keeping this history book up to date."
- Barrett Dayndros

- Following the retirement of High-Lord Nolan Dayndros, Bastina V. Dayndros has been made High-Lady of Galamea.
- Barrett Dayndros has been titled Lorekeeper.
- It is noted that even with the impending forces upon their lands, that a Festival of Natasha is being planned by the High-Lady herself.
- With the noted decline of Galamea's activity in the recent years, a call has been noted for all available allies and refugee's of allied factions to seek homage.
- It is also noted that the High-Lady intends to work towards a new form of military in a new image. One that allows warriors to fight with honor and greatness abound. Called Njorun's Might. In honor of the Rhoynish Primordial.

Relations:
Ebonblooded: ???
Osrona: Neutral
New Moxtli: Allied
Promethia: War/Enemies
Novus: ???
Demon Slayers: Neutral
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
[Image: 37LCb6L.jpg]
[Image: spectrashell.regular.webp]

Since the assault on Novus, little more than rumors regarding the slayers reached the ears of most. Word spreads of the defeat of a former radiant, the high keeper, and the Stellus within the sands. Rumors spreads that clashes between the slayers and the East happen frequent near the quarry, but no official statement has been made regarding their intentions, until now.
Quote:"My motives, my purpose, have been called into question numerous times. But, I'd like to think I've made my intentions rather clear; I intend to commit genocide. I loathe demons, the byproducts of a woman and a deal made with the dark lord. I loathe their mindless violence, and it's no secret that I've harbored a grudge for how they welcomed me when I first arrived to Esshar. Those who march alongside them, and those who stand before me and their demise, are my enemy.

And I refuse to do no less than cut the head off the serpent and avert my gaze as it regrows, forcing history to endlessly repeat itself in an endless cycle, ever looping within the fractured design of Kraus Eternia.

It is, truly, that simple.

Any and all whom are willing to join our purge are welcome to do so.

Just as any and all who intend to impede the hunt and dig the graves of their species are equally welcome to do so.
-Fort Hermitage has been established upon the ruins of Pauper.
-It serves as the slayers domain, and functions as a military-state.
-Rumors spread regarding their intentions to expand and claim the rest of the swamplands.
-Rumors regarding a Very Deadly expedition spread throughout the denizens of the fort.
-A shopping district within the caverns is partially constructed and will one day be probably funded maybe.
-A reformation of the slayers is in order, as they've shifted from a band of roadside demon-hate brigands to a proper semi-organized force.

Relations to other nations:
-Find out ic

[Image: 6v8CdN2.jpg]
[Image: tuxpi.com.1655599770.jpg?width=473&height=473]

[Image: Promethea_Name_Tag.png]

Promethea, a city that stops for nothing - there's always something happening amidst the multitudes of beings that inhabit this place.. Especially when changes are coming, new things happen in the lands of Esshar. And so, from the Tower can be seen the figure of a tall and imposing humanoid, which declares the news to all who seek to hear.. The changes and what is to come.

- A council had been established some time ago, but nothing was heard from it, much less knew who was part of it - until now, as during a meeting it was revealed that the 'Demonic Council' will be the ones who will manage the city from now on, being the leaders of such - and its members are:

Quote:Borris, the Leader of the Wolf Clan
Baku, the Leader of the Spider Clan
Big Milton, the Leader of the Ogres

And finally, the Voice of the Council is.. Belfanur, the Demon Lord

- Godfrey is appointed as the 'Advisor for the Council', leaving the position as the leader of the city for a new generation, being now be able to focus on his projects, while the Council takes care of things concerning the future.

- It is notable the increase of demonic creatures permeating the streets of the city, lesser demons coming from every clans.. Be it for good or not, they are here to stay and aid in the upcoming battles.. Such as the War of the Dunes, that will be happening soon enough.

- Rumors have it the Wolf Clan is looking to expand within Esshar.. 

- There is Rumors about a certain expedition, regarding a project that will be done that might change the tides of the war..

- Those willing to join the forces of Promethea, are encouraged to seek one of the Council Members..

Relations:

Prey - Every single one that dares to stand in our path!
[Image: image.png]
[Image: EIWBpiD.jpg]

1927AC

Once more the city of Galamea thrives with activity. A recent victory over Promethia would further bolster Galamea's inner structure. The people that had called this place home and allies alike stood against the odds and perservered. After that defeat a lot had taken place in the downtime. Training of warriors within Njorun's Might alongside the moral boost in battle on such a day. It had only shown promise on the battlefield and thus...

The High-Lady would celebrate with her people.

Quote:"It's been long overdue but, a Festival of Natasa will happen in the coming days. I hope all will be ready for the festival because it is well earned. Come, and do battle with us friends. Njorun smiles upon us now."

- Bastina V. Dayndros

The Lorespeaker, Barrett Dayndros would offer his words to those who would listen.

Quote:"Talk Shit, Get Hit."

-Barrett Dayndros

The Champion of Njorun's Might speaks his peace.

Quote:"The battle never ends and we'll be taking it to the Demons now. It's our time to rise."

-Orrin

- A Festival of Natasa will be held in the coming days. (TBA)
- Pandora Kathos has been named the Clan Leader of the Kathos Clan. As well as now taking up the title of Priestess to further guide her clan.
- For his recent efforts in the war against Promethia. Brovont has joined Njorun's Might and been given the rank of  Ascended.
- Due to the recent death of a known warrior. All Demons and Monsters that are captured by anyone of Galamea. They are to be killed without question. Demons are stains upon the earth. Those who follow them. Are to be kept until they can see the error of their ways. Should this not be the case? The rule applies to them too. Remove them.
- The High-Lady plans to embark on a trip or expedition soon to the once prominent city of Ilburg. In the near future. For what reason? That, is currently unknown.

Relations:
Osrona: Neutral
New Moxtli: Allied
Promethia: War/On Sight.
Novus: ???
Demon Hunters: ???
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Topic Options