Dimmie DunceThe Madness Within
[Image: 942fd5e0c8a45ad43a33540810b495be.png]
[Image: ec0a98543b74a22e39a992ee24ace3ac.png]

[Image: 226b3563f3dfe7fbdf09ddd6acb4b665.png]
[Image: b585c51c5cba54887ccaa5fc8b0d8e06.png]

The World Will Tremble.
The weight of a thousand sins.
Seven, four, two, four, three, eight, two.

We're unsure of what this could possibly mean. What is the Dark Lord trying to communicate with us? Ralt thinks we're going mad from being near and frequenting so many occultists... I've decided to keep this parchment away from him. He may try to burn it... After all, he holds little fondness for the Dark Arts. Still, a part of me doubts... Why would he pick us after all? We're no occultists. We're unable to touch the tome of Witchery. It has to mean something. But what could it possibly be?

[Image: 155902de0835c31d4c634f5d538ee5d6.png]
[Image: 666b57e67198dfc59ad2591eb223c391.png]

Only three minutes until the ship leaves from Tilandre's Docks,
If you want to participate in the raid please see Captain Black.

I think Ralt may be right. We're both going insane. Spouting gibberish and nonsense is something that's been carried down from our Mother's side. Uncle Kyrian seems immune to it but here we are. I still remember her saying random things about 'Kings' and 'Butter' and 'Frostvale'. Or about some sort of 'Tower Raid' in a 'Danarium'. What the Hel is a Danarium? It doesn't matter. I'm afraid that we've caught the same sort of Mind Rot that mother had before her death at the Masquerade. A part of me ponders though, what if it's something else? Where is Tilandre, who is Captain Black... And where were they raiding? Captain Black does imply a pirate, and we did find a Captain Deadlock's journal before. Relatives, perhaps?

I fear for my mind. Even if I'll not show it. Not to Eurya, not to Ralt, not towards anyone in Moonfall. He will keep it to himself too. I'm sure. My brother doesn't want to admit to the possibility of insanity. I think he'd rather prefer it was some kind of message from the Dark Lord. I really hope it is... I pray, that the blood of the Knight, the one Ralt and I injured is enough to decipher these cryptic whispers... If not, I am unsure of how he and I should progress.
[Image: a1c5821151379249915fc28ad734e73f.png]
[Image: b2952fe31465e222d93a15a1450b87c9.png]

Come come come come come along now,
Run away from the hum-drum,
We’ll go to a place that is safe from
greed, anger and boredom.

It's funny how the mind sort of ticks! Ain't it? Attraction, affection, love and obsession. Though personally I find myself to be a petty, spiteful person! My inhibitor is gone. It's been gone, for a long, long time now. How did I not notice? A shame. I'll even miss it. Just a little bit! Ralt was always there- He was my 'Belu'. Except, I didn't need one. I'm not so utterly pathetic as to coax madness from the psyche and replace it with some toom-foolery of a yes man.

Not permanently, at least. Nor to bind myself with it.

I wonder if she is as fragile as her apprentice. Stubborn as her apprentice. Yet I still hold such awestruck respect for the Councilor. If it wasn't for her, where would I be? Hiding myself within Ralt's shadow. Being pathetic. But I am no doll, Councilor. Oh no no no no! I'm no doll. Maybe we'll have ourselves a dance, very soon. Let me see how real you are, in comparison to me.

I won't be satisfied. Until I can at least see...
[Image: 3de27710b3a163db156cec9635edeb84.png]
My name is Anathe.
I'm eighteen years old...
My apartment is in the Traders district of Theria.
Where most of the Merchants are...

I have a love for flaunting what power I had, and can I be blamed for it? All of my life, Ralt held me back. All of my life, Moonfall held me back. A doll, as Anabelle would call me. A communal doll as Eurya called me. A bastard, as Kelsa called me. Maybe I was all of those things at one point in my life. But I'm not any longer... Yet still I feel the need to flaunt and show those whom doubt me how little they matter in the way of things. Least to me. There's nothing more satisfying to hear than:

"I've underestimated you."

You've no idea what you face. Not a clue! When I want something? I'll simply take it. When I crave something? It shall be mine... Eurya, Kris, Sonia... Maybe even Mister Glass. Who knows. But...

But I know I shouldn't allow myself to step into the limelight. That attention is unwanted, if I'm being perfectly honest. A few idle eyes here and there from people that matter to me  should be enough to slake what hungers I have. Yet the mere thought of every single person keeping their gaze on me. Knowing what I'm capable of, seeing me as some sort of... 

Stepping Stone...

I think, it's time I stop with this game. This game of winning or losing, of making enemies, and thusly causing me to lose sleep at night. That is how I shall deal with this society, because... Because I know what brings me happiness... Although...

[Image: 6d2e420d65091756cc8aaea2457b74af.png]
Topic Options