NzothofVoidThe Deep's Warning
[Image: 1600x914_px_digital_art_sea_water-724882.jpg!d]

Few years past since the Deep One's cult arrived on the shores of Meranthe. Guided by fervent pursuit of their misguided kin, and yet they have stayed silent, like the monsters that lurk beneath the waves. Watching. Waiting.
Until now.
The winds of the sea bellow with a strong gust, their icy gale heralding something brewing off the horizon of the sea. A message directed not only towards the islands, but for any who would harbor survivors from the Sirenian shipwreck.
Quote:
Islanders, sailors, land-dwellers all.
Listen and hear, heed the Mori. For His warning comes only once.
Misguided, lost Sirenia dwell within your shores. Given a place to return to after they strike at us, offered support by your dry hands, meddling in affairs that concern nothing of you and are born from history centuries past your lifetime.
You aid them, these Yamaites who would kill us without so much of a second thought with no mercy for their cousins, who turn their backs on their own kin. But there is always a chance given to right your mistakes, to show you have not picked a side. For we care not for land-walkers and their petty squabbles as long as they do not interfere with our own.
Expel them from your islands and out into the seas. Cut ties with them. Let things among Sirenia be resolved by their own kind in open waters.
Steer clear of the storm before it's too late.
[Image: Oh_yes.png]

Upon hearing such things, the whimsical wanderer who finds himself often exploring the seas and meeting some of these 'misguided, lost Sirenia', decided to idly hum a response upon the winds. It was likely that nobody would care, but commentary would be given nonetheless! After all, who would take any heed to a childish and chaotic individual?

Quote:
"Well well! Can't say I'm not a fan of a bit of theatrics and drama! But, a good few of my friends stay on some of these islands and are my neighbors and people my bosses have agreed to watch on over.  So it'd be real nice if you could just let them live and enjoy their freedoms, hm?

Can't say that's too much to ask, because all of this dour stuff is really a downer you know.

If you intend to bring a storm, don't worry, I'll be sure to pack an umbrella. Probably an extra few for my buddies as well, after all- you always gotta take good care of your friends.

Can't say I'd let you stop me.~"
Topic Options