KippahkidA Call for Excellence
[Image: fantasy-clouds-flavien-gillet.jpg]

War and bloodshed are only terrible when the aftermath is met with idle hands. Now that Menagerie has secured its stability with other nations, it is time for Mestra's Masterpiece to begin. The Vox Populi may be Menagerie's voice, but what is a voice without a body to speak from? The current Vox, Elodie Gregoris, has spread the word to those who wish to listen.

Quote:

"My dream for Menagerie is to create a utopia, a shining jewel of Meranth
e. The epitome of what unity from all walks of life can bring. But I cannot do this alone. I need the best and brightest. For this, I am sending a call for excellence. Alchemists, artificers, cooks, and crafters of all kinds, if you have the ambition, come make Menagerie your canvas. If ambition is not enough incentive, let it be known that if you can prove your skills in the trade, then Menagerie shall help fund a home. Let us make this magnum opus together, and we shall create a city free from the shackles of society, free from hatred of birth, and free to make your dreams a reality."
-Vox Elodie

Along with the call for excellence, Elodie has officially announced Hemera Valmonte to be the High Scintillate of Menagerie due to her efforts in making the Temple of Mestra and settling the caravan. A position in the Concillium Populi is open to her if she accepts it.

OOC: If you are interested in arranging a scene with Elodie, contact me at KippahKid#5374!
Topic Options