VibeEntertainmentTo Fish, To Relax, To Live
[Image: J0IAUMx.png]
Quote:
"If I catch it, you want it? It's yours. No fee. Consider it my gift to those of the land from the sea."

Seeking to offer his minor skills in fishing to cooks and would be fish connoisseurs. Simply send a letter with what you seek and he'll get it to you. By his own delievery. Leave a location as well if you'd like to recieve it in person!

DM VibeEntertainment#3428 for a scene set up, or as stated send a letter for your fishing related needs.

This includes seaweed...

P.S - I wouldnt mind a meal or two... energy is pain.

[Image: 9OHowpV.png]

ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
One delivery made! A satisfied customer!

Looking for more and still accepting food donations!
[Image: OHt8dBs.gif]
Quote:"Calling all Fisherman, Calling all Fisherman. If you love to fish, interested in finding like minded Fisherman who can sit by you and joke about how you caught seaweed when they caught a High Quality Rainbow Fish. Look no further. Come seek me out and let's have at it. Relaxation by the waters, making friends and enjoying the quiet time as we fish it out!"

Looking for other fishing dudes and dudettes to catch the big game with. Let's enjoy our time and maybe even create a group out of it. Who knows what could happen!

Send a letter to Tsui, in game or contact VibeEntertainment#3428!
Got High Quality...
Rainbow Fish
King Crab
Seaweed
Regular...
Rainbow Fish
King Crab
Seaweed
[Image: 46a10ed52318ddd7f67f2e5b5c8b40b1.png]

Current Stock, High Quality on the bottom as current and Regular on top as current. All deliveries are free.
-----------------

If you need any of these. I'm accepting food. Keep your coin.
Prefer food with like 1,100-1,200 energy. Please and Thank you.
[Image: 42987d02393dc0c7dc2b660d9f605649.png]

[Image: 9ddXUCN.gif]

Fishin.
Topic Options