RobloxEnjoyerBlack Rose Island
[Image: roseislandcloseup.png]
[Image: blackrose.png]
Location ( 883, 177, 1 )

[Image: roseislandfarout.png]

Quote:
I never thought it would be this simple, I never thought we'd be able to do it in just three years' time. I never thought these would be the people I'd be standing beside. But here we are. Salt rolling in on the ocean air. Now, don't get me wrong, I knew we'd find success. I knew that one day I'd own this island just like I'd promised her, I just didn't think it would be as meteoric as it has been.

I look at it all now, this clearing in the forest we've built and settled in, the wilderness just at the edge of our sidewalks. The houses that almost seem to blend with nature around us, the chirping of birds not yet entirely frightened from the bustle of industry or the chipmunk that roam the grass and climb tree. The tall cyprus that lends us shade, the natural spinach, reed and plentiful lemons that can be gathered and enjoyed whenever one pleases. It's truly paradise, life outside of politics and neighbors.

It almost lets me forget our goals here, it almost lets me forget how hard we've worked to stand where we all are now. I'm able to lose myself walking the light-colored sands and listening to the chirp of gulls. Letting the tide wash over my toes and the salt stick to my skin. Soon this is where it'll be. Our port, our trade. Right here, this where we'll command the free commerce on these waters.

Black Rose Island a paradise for mercantilism, outside bickering politics and pestering nobility. But, most importantly. This is the success. Our success. Our place for play, freedom and prosperity. We really did it.
- Silas Effret. Journal Entry #1115, Year 3 Month 1

Black Rose Island is an island three days south-east of Aphros founded by a group of merchants that have dubbed themselves the 'Knick Knack Gang'. It is a vassal state of Aphros with the backing of the Oracle as well as a handful of nobles, where all of the merchants within the group lived before they scraped together the funds to build this bustling island paradise.

Currently the settlement is completely at a maximum for residential housing, but they are looking to expand soon. Many who ran into the place before it was announced have already found themselves in talk with the Governor, Silas Effret on his plans for the future.

Currently there are discussions of laws and regulations, how to proceed in the future and turn the budding paradise into something so much more. That news will arrive to you here! At this newsletter.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: aaa.png]
Alright, remember the purpose here guys. These are interview questions to let the world know who and what we are. What we stand for, what we represent. This is our shot to get things started, so.

Don't fuck it up. - Silas Effret

The Interview of the Knick Knack Gang

Q: How was the island named?
Azalea Vermillion: The island was named already before we all showed up. A group of pirates known as the Black Rose Pirates were occupying the island and named it after themselves, but we beat them back with the help of the Vorn group and claimed the island as our own.

Q: You mentioned a 'Vorn Group' who exactly are they?
Azalea Vermillion: They are a group of mercenaries who were based out of Aphros that offered to help us with security of the island and staking our claim on it for a piece of land within our settlement and a large manor. Due to their sheer numbers, it was an easy thing to accept. They're pretty cool too, great farmers. Spaghetti makers and all that.

Q: What is the 'Knick Knack Gang'?
Radella Ratcliffe: It is a gang of sorts, a coalition so to speak, organized- well, loosely- organized with the purpose of selling knick knacks, but not juts knick knacks- oh no! We also deal in paraphernalia, miscellanea, and appurtenances.

Q: Why are you called the 'Knick Knack Gang' and who came up with the name?
Radella Ratcliffe: Well, we sell knick knacks of course. And. Well. I came up with it, I'm the genius around here.

Q: How did you become a member of the 'Knick Knack Gang'?
Silvie: Well, it’s quite simple! I had knick knacks to sell, so I just found the right people that can sell them for me!

Q: What do you do for the 'Knick Knack Gang' and now that you're on the island, how has your life changed?
Kanna Mhai: Mmrh.. I'm the brawn of the group, I guess. Whoever's being a pain in the ass for business or threatening the others, I'll kick their teeth in. Uh-hyup. - As for the island.. well.. it's a real son of a bitch rowing back 'n forth all the damn time, but it's peaceful. I've got a short temper, y'know? Peaceful's good. Until it's not. Stop fuckin' comin' over here to lollygag actin' like ya' own the damn place! --Sorry, sorry. Temper.

Q: Do you enjoy it here?
Rose:
I don't know.
Topic Options