ValterakValterak does pixel stuff.
Hey gamers.

I'm a starving artist who wants to make more funny pixels for this funny game.

I started out with SS13 and stuck with that for quite a while, but I like this game more, so here I am.

I went through my folders and snagged some examples of my stuff, including the handful of Eternia sprites I've made. Hopefully I'll be able to even the numbers out a bit more in the future.
https://imgur.com/a/wHlEvNi

Anyway, I wanna handle some commissions, bills to pay and all that. The prices are negotiable but think $5 for something small and simple and $30 for something more complex. I do have some flaws to keep in mind. I'm not incredibly experienced at animating things and I have a tendency to procrastinate, so I'd actually prefer if I received payment only after I deliver the DMI rather than before. It's a bit easier to get myself working if I have that ahead of me instead of already taken care of.

Contact me on discord, Valterak#6852, if you're interested in setting something up.

Thanks.
A short bump to let people know that I'm still doing this.

Here's a few of the things I made since I started a while back, some entirely my own and some edits of other sprites. (those are fun)

[Image: RcmyJes.png]

Gaming.
Topic Options