Whatever(No Longer Available) Montelione™ Custom Designs
[Image: a3OWrO5.png]

Within Aphros, the city of shadow and light, Valette Montelione designs extravagant pieces of headwear. Exorbitantly priced and marketed towards the countries educated elite, they were designed with expensive style in mind. Though still an upstart in the clothing industry, the noble name the brand carries gives it an immediate sense of prestige. And as the company likes to tout, its wears speak for themselves. With attire found for sale nowhere else, all items available at Montelione Custom Designs are one of a kind.

Be different. Be you.

Quote:OOC Note: These are custom sprites I have personally made. Everything is available in crowns, the in-game currency. A subscription will be required to wear them. Periodically I will add more products to the store and swap out old ones to keep everything fresh, so get yours while they last.

Recolours upon request may be allowed, provided a crown fee (amount tbd) is paid for the manual edit.
Contact Clouded Vista#8101 on discord for inquiries about such.

Where to buy

All items are available outside the Montelione townhouse, located within Aprhos's western district.  Speak with our "Montelione Custom Creations" representative to acquire our exclusive products today! A map of the area shall be provided for ease of discovery.

The Coordinates of the shop are: 728,461,1

[Image: C5yYgAZ.png]

[Image: gwKe4Ab.png]
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Upcoming Product Releases:

Quote:Cap

[Image: zwDMJN5.png][Image: 7Sqh0Zo.png]

"It's Batting season. Bludgeon them in style."
- 899 Coins

Quote:Face Mask
[Image: 0jZvU12.png][Image: gBMUM40.png]

"Doctors recommend you wear a face mask."
- 399 Coins

Quote:Ladies Hat
[Image: 3gd3VNR.png][Image: L2gYEHm.png]

"For those who enjoy a gentle touch."
- 1099 Coins

Quote:Gothic Hat
[Image: sBBi5wA.png][Image: BdjldaY.png]

"Stylish and ready for the next cataclysm."
- 1099 Coins

Quote:Gentleman's Hat

[Image: vB4oGgb.png][Image: jtcuHiC.png]

"Don't you just feel better than them?"
- 1099 Coins

Quote:Summer Hat
[Image: jSQHTYW.png][Image: 6OrsA5O.png]
"Summer is still in fashion."
- 1399 Coins
All products available now.
Recolours of the current batch are now available in store.

[Image: glWyLGL.png]
Limited time offer:

Montelione™ Cashmere Scarf - Red (One available)

[Image: npOSQlY.gif] [Image: 2aTWLl0.png]

"Designed to exemplify who the real protagonist is, this expertly designed scarf has an intentional worn-and-torn design to it that would make anyone think you were the chosen one." 
- 60000 Coins.

Warning: Acquisition of this scarf may result in betrayal by family and friends seeking an early inheritance. Only one in stock - First come first serve. Find it in the shop.

___

Later addendum: I was advised there was too much of an influx of cash from Dungeons, so I have doubled the price to 60k. This sprite is intended more so as a status symbol due to the effort that went into it. Many a man thirsted for the old version of this sprite in Esshar. So, for those rich enough to be disgusting with their coins, I give you a chance to be the stuff of mockery and envy.
Our second auction is ongoing and can be found here - https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...5#pid70325
After some heavy consideration Montelione™ Custom Designs will no longer be in business. The turbulent last years within Aphros, as well as personal issues, have lead Valette to forsake her designs at this time.

Thank you towards any who have purchased our products and may they serve you well.
Topic Options