MalekTo All - Kallis Ball
[Image: pngegg_3.png]
[Image: House_Kallis_small.png]
An open invitation
A millennia begins, nations fall, catastrophe strikes, powers rise.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
What better time for a ball?
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
House Kallis, renowned diplomatic noble family of Aphros opens up its famed masquerade ball to the enterprising within and without their walls.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
Within Aphros walls, simple posters inform citizens and nobility of the coming event, with the added detail of allowing foreign delegations.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
A multitude of letters are sent out to foreign nobility, high ranking military, leaders of faiths, merchants famed and up and coming, all written by Darius Kallis.

Quote:[Image: emblem_small.png]

"Diplomat I may be, I surely do not need to sugarcoat do I? Tensions may exist, we may yet be recovering from the tragedy that was 124, we may all be currently planning and adapting to the various power vacuums sprouting...

Some require relaxation to prepare, some believe it imperative to begin work and prepare for the turning point we all realize is upon us. 

I'm fond of mixing the two, and so while we may be foreign powers, I would like to formally invite you on behalf of House Kallis to Aphros for our timely masquerade ball. While it is an opportunity to unwind, no enterprising mind would ignore how vital this early mingling is certain to be.

What is a Kallis ball but the gathering of power? Aphros nobility, along with foreign powers you've yet to have the chance to reach out to. Is there a better setting for building relations? I personally look forward to making a few proposals to those of interest.

I expect to see you there. Simply remember to bring a mask if you do not wish to catch strange glances and hushed giggles. Of course, any fighting will be promptly dealt with not only by Aphros military, but any decent guest attending. I sincerely doubt anyone attending would like to display such lack of civility on the world stage, however. 

I will be seeing you soon."
-Darius Kallis. 

[Image: ball.png?width=556&height=670]
Date is very much subject to change depending on game start
Aug 7th, 5pm est.
Public event for Aphros, and any foreign leaders. 

If you want to talk details about attending or have some correspondence about terms beforehand, you can message Malek#3450
[Image: f6c72607fda2c0d51bf3e5fe9fecf0c7.png]
"Such a busy start to the millennia. As expected."
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
The House Kallis masquerade ball is expected to proceed as planned. Due to rising tensions with matters regarding the mines and greathive attacks, the foreign nation's leaders have all strictly been invited to a meeting that will take place in a private room during the ball. The Iridescent Light has been invited to provide music and entertainment. 
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
Meat and ale provided to appeal to Vdalion. Fine teas for Delphinia.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING
It is the hopes of Darius Kallis that final decisions in regards to the mines will be arrived at within this meeting, with all three powers present.

The event is still currently planned to take place 5 PM est. There may be delays if set up encounters issues. The ball will be held in the Aphros castle, outside and in.
(this has been pushed back to 7pm est to give more a chance to attend)
Topic Options