LungThe original meaning of being at overdrive
A light purpe hair man would be noticed smoking at the walls of osrona staring at nothing, trees covered by the dark of night reflecting every single action he did so far, and how everything got into what is now.
[Image: axxaxaxax.png]
Quote:"Every second that passes this feel worse, i could not even sleep well since that phoenix did that, we loosing numbers each hour passes, people running, migrating to safer lands, while others stay to fight, strong allies and ever more powerful enemies are now in same side to destroy everything this land was cultivating for so long, i stare my allies point that again and again, like a hammer pounding a nail until gets fix in wall, but this nail will not enter in my mind."
As everyone worries seems like weight their thoughts, about how in disadvantage the side that fights for avoid the rebith is about to happen, this would have the exact opposite effect on this monk being. . . the combination of a skilled energy refinement and years of bending yin yang and the chi itself are creating a effect that slashes his flesh and soul, making he do not flinch under the face of a great challenge or all, almost like master jonny itself was yelling to not give up, at his thoughts.
-
The monk aura nows look like the exact momment when a star is about to die, when his bright glows stronger than ever, the challenge itself is what drives his blood, even face of fear, distrust and lack of courage, the dance of chi and energy that always follow him is balanced in perfect harmony like yin and yang surrounding each other, this single momment and sequence of events could awake something deep inside, you only feel under facing death, or surviving it at the edge, if he manages to survive a great enlightenment will bloom, or explode like fireworks.
[Image: unknown.png]

What else in this world could put more odds against him than living as fighter focused in unarmed attacks in this era and the lost of great allies to a force that seems like impossible to stop.... is champion time

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Topic Options