LaemorThe Great Purge
[Image: 28d67fdb120a1b9ab30d1443e6e4cb40.jpg]
The shimmering city had been quiet for years now. With the absence of progress made in her crusade? The Stellus has hence fourth declared their intentions for the Clergy, for the people of Osrona. Expressed in the endless movements made by the people. From their brightest minds to most hardy of warriors; there was little sleep when seeking to hunt the wicked. The sound of anvils could be heard throughout the day and night, Silvia herself? Seemingly, exhausted whenever approached yet still making time for those who require or need her. 

Nevertheless, one thing was for certain... The church was preparing for war, to what scale?

The East would soon find out.
Quote:
"I may not be a Rhyonur, but... I do know a bit of its history... I know, where wilhelm has gone? I will never see him again... Never will I be capable of basking in his presence as he assisted the Order of Light in its growth. The goals he held? They will never be forgotten, in his departure from these lands? Do we... Those who remain, seek to carry on his legacy. The time is Neigh, men and woman of the clergy. No longer can we remain idle behind our walls. Gathering our armaments. We steel ourselves for in the coming years? We shall put an end to that which has caused the lifestream pain, the people of Esshar... Pain...

Even if it is not a title I am worthy of... I will bare it and endure. Until death does me part.

As the Hero Esshar needs."

Letters have been sent out to the leaderships of Galamea, Moxtli and even Fort Hermitage, a meeting of minds is to be had in addressing a united front. Of the entire west coming together and lay siege for what Silvia considers to be... The Great Purge.

(Further details pertaining to this conflict, will arrive in a post created personally on the Public Event Page.)
Topic Options