1r5The Rat Has Breached Containment
The city of Promethia woke up today to various posters plastered all over different walls all over the city, warning of... a rat?

Quote:
"Ye', 's plaster'd everywhere. Doesn' look like 'n official notice, bu' oi'm no' one ta' ignore such 'fings."

"Pff, ironically it was a Razuka that put it up, if I recall. Think I saw 'er once before, talking about a project. Doesn't concern me, though."

"No, I have never seen that signature before... You think it is sabotage?"

"HOW THE FECK AM I SUPPOS'D T' SELL ME MOUSE TRAPS IF YER' NOT ALLOWED T' KILL THE DARN VÆRMIN?!"

[Image: rat_moment.png]

Looks like a little lab rat breached out of its containment.
One is left to wonder, however... What could be so wrong with this rat that it would require a city-wide notice? And... quarantine? This poster raises a lot of questions, not all of which so easily answered.

(ooc: there is nothing mechanically going on it's just flavouring for... future things... mweheheheheheh...)
EDIT: WRONG IMAGE WHOOPS

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
An old farmer was found dead this morning. The farmer in question was in no way someone significant, having little in terms of family, friends, magical power, or wealth - but it's the circumstances of their death that were... intriguing to say the least.
Every possible entryway seemed to be locked from the outside. The inside showed definite signs of destruction - broken chairs, tables, vases, scratchings on the walls as well as indentations - likely from fists or blunt tools...

But the most horrifying thing, was the corpse itself.

Teratoma-like growths of flesh were littered all over the body, oozing a faintly green liquid, and - reportedly, the scent could only be described as "rotted deathmeat with helmaggots". 
Needless to say, the people who found the body took many showers that day.

Promethia, 1930 AC
The posters about the escaped rat have been taken down, and in its stead, a single piece of paper was posted onto the notice board in the city's center.
Quote:
We've found our little rat!
Promethia thanks you for your co-operation.

[Image: CheSignature.png]

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Topic Options