MimickryRansom And Bidding: Quintas
[Image: 7bc321c8e7f75717505ab67055c0c5f3.png]

Quote:
"Never thought it'd happen this quickly... Oh well."

Posters soon find themselves strewn across Esshar's walls. Taverns, buildings, inns, and even those simply meant to protect the cities!
However, despite the seemingly random inclusion? A proverbial arrow was shot at a particular audience...

Each poster held the visage of a boy that seemed to be within their teen years, with a complexion that seemed almost illustrated to be stereotypical of that of a farm hand! And just below such a drawing, would be the information accompanying this display
When questioned, those putting up said posters, declared that they had received payment to do so, by none other than a new generation of Docros!

Quote:
Quintas

Quit poking your noses where you know they don't belong. We have your squire. A shame, that they'll soon be meeting an untimely end.

Unless, of course, your precious shimmering city can pay the price for your Squire's incompetence.

What, after all, is some coin, in exchange for saving a life?

The starting bid shall be 5,000 Coins.

[Image: a49eeab2c3b97873c565b537ed3fb48a.png]

Quote:
"May The Highest Bidder Win."
((Bids can either be sent through letters to Emil pyr Docro, this thread, or to Mimic#6062 on Discord!))
Making stupid decisions is a lifestyle.
Quote:
"I was wondering why someone had come to me about their friend being taken by the Docro's. Assuming those of Osrona have not done so. I, place a bid of five thousand five-hundred for the person in question. I do hope you're one of their word and release them should this bid be in our favor yes?"

- Bastina V. Dayndros

[Image: l1RyP3u.png]

The High-Lady, has spoken.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
[Image: ArBcepi.png]

The posters which line the walls and taverns of Osrona have all been torn down, on orders from the Astor Lord himself.

And in return, there is a letter which is deposited - boldly - into the Docro's mailbox.

[Image: aPzfoe4.png]

The word choice makes it clear what the Lightbringer intends to do.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Topic Options