StarMannScene Narrations
How's it poppin peeps it's your boy Rob. Considering I'm only available to run events 2 days a week thanks to work I've decided to start offering another service to help reduce the reliance on events for character moments/item creation. Upon request I can narrate over your dev/crafting/weirdo scenes (preferably 2+ people) so that you can get an interaction that feels much less like forcing dev and in the case of crafting scenes, maybe even skipping out on apping for low level dev items.

My availability will still be somewhat limited so as the great Mim once said: "thers no luck, ppl that get events done do it thru nepotism or baiting rob with concepts". So message me on discord at StarMan#0001. I will endeavour to get most of the requests done but also remember that I also have a character of my own to play at times. With that in mind know that I have tried to be as impartial as possible when DMing for the past 6 years but some people may still feel like there might be bias and if so I ask you to fill out a review/complaint on my DM thread.

I'll be starting these from tomorrow (28th June) so until then feel free to send in your requests. I fully expect to get flooded so please be patient with respect to responses. If anyone even jokingly sends in an ERP request I am going to first publicly expose you and then hunt you for sport.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
i will be helping with these as i owe rob my soul after i lost in a shadow game. pls continue to forward them to him.
Vibe will be assisting.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Topic Options