PumkinBumkinA Vow to the Departed

[Image: unknown.png]

Swan,

I've come back just as I had said I'd eventually would. Map in hand, your letter in the same condition as when you gave it to me; unopened.... That is what I'd like to have said to you in person yet life is just that cruel at times. To think I couldn't hear these words you left me in person and only through paper... Having returned from 'that place', Esshar truly looks different even after five whole years.
 Five years in which I've come to understand that there is something I absolutely must do. 
I'm just one inch, one inch closer to acquiring what is very much my 'birthright.' 
No, more like a centimeter...

Quote:"But what if I'm not enough?....

...is it still that far out of my reach?"
There is still...uncertainty however.  It's clear that there is still so much to do before I can fulfil my promise to you or rather; my promise tomyself. They took you from me after all. 
However,
I've found others that can help push me towards it, what may have appeared to be impossible now becoming a reality. It wont be a distant dream any longer.... I'll get them, I'll get all of them just you wait; but I also want to know...

Would you be satisfied with who I've become? No...I know you will be.
If only we could have talked, one last time.
[Image: unknown.png?width=428&height=415][Image: unknown.png]
-
[Image: 1577766.jpg]
-
-"Swan, what do you personally think of stars?"
-
-

In a dimly lit room with nothing but a desk and a chair would rest a recently bought book, it's contents mostly blank only beginning to display the thoughts of a person; another message engraved in it for someone.

"Keep fighting, keep swinging.

You are far from enough."

"You must be not be slow....
Never again."

Quote:
"These stars, I think they're like people in a sense. Pure, yet we can also be any color we choose. From one's personality to even the way they carry themselves in and out of battle; Some colors mixing well with some while not so well with others. There's certain types of colors I absolutely don't like...both my shoulders still ache thinking about them, it's clear that their colors would be water to my oil.

-
 Regardless they're all a means to an end; stepping stones for me to eventually crush.
Those irritating knightly types and their 'righteous' causes are especially irksome, trying to push their ideals on others when they don't necessarily ask for it. Although, maybe I would have ended up like that. Maybe I too would have been obliviously naïve...what a bunch of suckers am I right?"

"Failure. You couldn't even uphold one of your promises to 'her'.
That person died and you've done nothing about it!"

"Are you TRULY worthy?"

"If I perished now. Would I be able to look them in the eyes?"

Quote:

"No matter what acts those types of people may put I wont be fooled, I will not be swayed; especially by that one swordsman. I may have been struck down once, but that isn't enough to persuade me. Do they think of me as someone so fickle? A waste? Some bandit? They may think of me however they please, it wont matter as they will be the one eating the dirt next time and the time after that even if our magics are similar as I will simply prove my superiority, I must and absolutely will. I'll learn from whoever it takes, I'll train many times harder than what I've gone through in the badlands to do such.
-
I must become worthy, and for that reason I'll cut down anyone."
[Image: unknown.png?width=428&height=415][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options