StarMannRob's Basic ass sprites
Okay, due to some recent feedback I am going to be closing requests for a short while. Meranthe is coming up and I don't want to take commission work away from anyone that might need it. On the flip side I'm still not super satisfied with the quality of my work to the point of charging for it myself. Thanks to the people who have made requests so far, they were fun to work on and I'm glad you were happy with the outcome. Even you Wolfie.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Sudden Bob update:

[Image: jwDFMMr.png]

[Image: iIHaR2K.png]

[Image: TQnnoOJ.png]

I've not been doing too much spriting in the interim but I have made some things, mostly for myself, for Meranthe. However I am tentatively accepting commissions for Hats/Hairs/Weapons. Prices are heavily negotiable but headwear/hair averages at like $10-$15 while weapons are about the same price but can go much higher if you want fancy animations. DM me on StarMan#0001 if you are perhaps interested.
Rob

First wave of Commissions have been done:

[Image: HHRRHTt.png]

[Image: 6Df17A7.png]

[Image: NdkxV7w.png]
Rob

Hey guys, just a heads up I'm going to be closing commissions for personal reasons. Thanks to everyone that bought a sprite, it really means a lot.
Rob

What's poppin gamers. Here are some sprites to add a little extra flair to your dripless characters. It's mainly just rereleases of things or making them public. I don't have too many public sprites to share since last time cause I've mainly been doing commission work. Commissions are currently not open.

Long Beard

[Image: bko5bvD.png]

Backpack

[Image: fbXJW4r.png]

Knitted Scarf

[Image: 0XmqS0e.png]

Scorpion Tail for you bug lads

[Image: KG6Bri2.png]
Rob

It's been a while, huh?

Mainly just doodles here and there, some of it unfinished some of it not. Just felt like sharing some things. Commissions are still closed but I might take a request or two.

[Image: zCXs8aG.png]

[Image: v1xnjvw.png]

[Image: 7xmeutk.png]

[Image: BZsWUCP.png]

[Image: IG2r7nQ.png]

[Image: UScHNnB.png]

[Image: EGMpLXv.png]
Rob

It is time for the return of the boi.

Morgwynn's Glaive:
[Image: OaHiEji.png]

Caelia/Leah:
[Image: X1HHhsL.png]

Paladong hamma:
[Image: SMgffgP.png]

Tieflings:
[Image: rsVV6GE.png][Image: 9pRIObX.png][Image: ilxOMB4.png]

This crown thing:

Commissions are still closed but I doodle from time to time. Maybe I'll take a request but don't expect anything.
Rob

[Image: IuzfR6O.png]

Hee hoo plushies. Edit: I did way more

I'm not taking commissions buuuut, I might be open to spriting things through pure nepotism from time to time. Especially for the thirsty new wave for the update.
Rob

Now, I have sprited things other than plushies lately. However

[Image: V48h5Tc.png]
[Image: wKuoiCa.png]
Rob

Might as well post an update:

E-boy Hair 
[Image: KKNnCcl.png]

Fidget Spinner throwing Glaive
[Image: zqNMrHd.png]
[Image: jC0pnBs.gif]
Himbo demon wings

[Image: KA1wU5a.gif]
[Image: 6h0fluJ.png]

All in all not too much but I am pretty proud of the wings. Commissions are probably still closed...
Rob

Topic Options