GracefulAoifeRenaissance
[Image: 3DOCDpG.png]

"I saw it. In a dream."

"A dragon struck from heaven by the tools of humes. Just like in folk-tales of old."

"A great-wyrm torn from the sky over vacant desert, forced to hide themselves, consuming their own knowledge, and accepting death in stride."

"A hoard so valueless and tedious to acquire none have bothered."

"The honor of the being long forgotten and shunned by its own kin. An outcast among immortals, finally cornered and taken asunder by common ilk."

"Its grave left to decay, its contents deemed forbidden and its resident shamed."

"I swear to you, I saw it."

"The mangled form of the deity fluttering down from clear skies into the wasteland. A tomb resting at foot of a two plateaus, tucked in valley of sandstone and death."

[Image: zrTWNhF.png]

"Abnormalities. Disaster. Corruption."

"Once god to domains of consumption and gluttony, now a lazily rotted corpse in the pit of an unstable desert cave system."

"The grimoire it treasured its entire ageless life the only prize left within its skeletal frame. A useless, dirty, and unreadable piece of garbage for most."

"An item of divinity to others. An item of taboo to another. Filled with knowledge, power, and inhumanity. A tome crafted by which who consumed its own."

"The ancient draconic text containing methods to the slaying of gods and immortals."

"Not only how to destroy them, but how to consume them. How to cannibalize the essence of those who claim greater power."

"The methods of which the dragons use to grow and devour their rivals, turned into a disgusting and prideful disgrace of the art."

[Image: LeHyRM8.png]

"Power I will use to show Naysien's pride to the world."

"A tool to demonstrate the true reason to fear the draconic."

"I am through playing with magitech toys, designed by mortals to play god."

"The time has came for the world to wake up, for the dragons slumber no more and our birth-rite sings true."

"The humes will die for their wrongdoings, regardless of the generational removal."

"Until they recognize the anguish of an immortals life. Until they know how one hundred years feels like an hour."

"Until they realize how fresh their greed inspired betrayal still stings within arts of the ancient."

[Image: EBQ9M0F.png]

"They will pay for their sins."

Attendees: Iona and others brave enough to attend.
Risk: High Chance of Death.
Tone: Damned. Sinful. Hopeless. Madness.
Rewards: A unique weapon and perhaps dev items for others.
DM: Open.
[Image: unknown.png]

Sweltering sands, brewing storms of golden.
The mere travel was enough to test many's trust in the head of the band.

Circling amidst drying hope, just when rations ran too short for a full meal for all.
They found it at last.

A graveyard, of dragons devoured before their prime.

Yet the true test had begun none.

(Taken!)
Topic Options