mat13295The arsenal of humanity.
[Image: MagicalWorkshop.jpg]
With the failure of the combined assault of the west to establish a foothold in the eastern territories, a major reshuffling and reorganisation begins in Moxtil's group of slayers. Recently, a head of research was appointed. The forge and workshops are brought to life yet again. It was merely a single setback after all. As the smithee is set alight by the roaring flames of creation, missives are sent to the two other major cities, while a similar announcement is set upon the Jungle's bulletin boards.
-
-
-
-
Quote:
I shall try to keep this brief. I've never been much for writing speeches when I could be blueprinting something new. I am Reynaud Agana, slayer and now head of research and development into daemonology. As you, dear reader, may very well be aware my business along with the rest of the slayer guild is steeped in the eradication of daemons and their ilk, along with any that tries to defend or support such creatures in their many crimes against mankind.
Now if only such work was so simple. Thus, the contents of this missive. The demonic threat shall ever be present until the rift gate falls. Which requires the fall of Promethea. Until that day comes? We study. We hunt. And we build. And build i will. For those seeking an artificer capable of crafting weapons and arms that can fell a beast that most magi struggle in combat with? I offer my services.
No matter your allegiance in the west, should you require a weapon or armour made from material you have gathered or created that goes beyond the standard stuff found in silverwall mines, I shall make it. For a price. Those that have material related to demons, be it the remains, pieces or what have you of a demon are also encouraged to come visit to donate for the purposes of scientific advancements in Daemon physiology.
I can be often found within the city of Moxtil. Hard to miss me, seems I'm the palest one in this jungle and one of the very few with red hair. A letter can be sent if for whatever reason Moxtil is beyond your reach.
I look forward to creating many a marvellous device of destruction and protection to those wishing to see the end of this blight on the continent.
-
There appeared to be a list of prices beneath the missive.
-
CUSTOM WEAPON: 10k coin
CUSTOM ARMOR: 10k coin per piece
CUSTOM SHIELD: 5k
CUSTOM RING: 2k
Members of the slayers guild require no payment. Simply the materials to create.
-
-
(Discord is Mat13295#3935 if you wish to setup a scene)
(Bring ur dev mats or i'm going to squint at u)
Tensions grow yet again within the west. It was inevitable. Eventually something would start causing cracks in the coalition. Following news of conflict between one of Moxtli's warriors and one of Osrona's Radiants, a new missive is sent from within the forge of the Agana Artificer.
The missive is covered in a thin rime of frost and caked in blood upon the edges. Despite the final parting at the end, the letter drips with malice.

"I thought my parents to be exaggerating when they first told me of Osrona. That they were simply trying to scare me from leaving our village before i visited as a young man. The things they told me made you out to be horrid monsters. Zealots, killers, blinded by a prideful idea of justice."

"After seeing the state of someone very dear to me, i see they were right. The forge is closed to you all from now on. For those of you still awaiting on your products you placed an order for? They shall be completed. But no more. Not until Your Radiant dragonslayer delivers himself to Moxtli for judgement."

"Have a pleasant day."
Topic Options