DeuteragonistAnniversary(Osrona vs. Nanzonia)
[Image: c27eb1e93cfb29d826776adf48d06467.jpg]

Quote:
"Ten years. Ten years ago, they came by boat, in the dead of the night - stormed the streets. Strode right into its heart. Set flame to our great city, slew innocents. We won, we always win, always send them scurrying back to the dark - but the brave men and women that fell that day, who'll never be forgotten, the time has come to march. For them.

It's time for payback."

- Faustus rei Pelleaux.

It's Osrona, this time, that the sounds of felling timber and the swing of hammers echoes throughout. War vessels are forged, are serviced, preparing for a very special voyage. Knights, Wayfarers, Keepers, crammed to the capacity atop boats. By sea, Osrona'd storm Nanzonia, after the western alliance - which the Shimmering City had abstained from - was repelled from their siege on Promethia. The goal?

A siege by sea on Nanzonia's east ports, to raze them to the ground.

TARGET: Nanzonia
Objective: Siege the outskirts, push them even further in. Leave nowhere to run.
Date & Time: Saturday, 5/21/2022, 6:00 PM.

Quote:
The deuteragonist often acts as a constant companion to the protagonist or someone who continues actively aiding a protagonist. The deuteragonist may switch between supporting and opposing the protagonist, depending on their own conflict or plot.

[Image: d72jo2x-346e37a1-9bb0-47d5-96e8-58f873dd...1aJC0kz7Ic]

On the Onyx Throne, the Queen sat.

The Dark Lord of Nanzonia had fallen into a deep slumber, but a new one rised up to the challenge.

Two marquis, one of knowledge, and one of power.

Quote:
"At long last, Orsona has finally taken action. To them, they're righteous for attacking us, for cornering us. But I? Say that they are merely hypocrites. Why, the Dreadwoods community existed for three, almost four decades. And there was inaction all over the place. When we were at our weakest, they merely ignored us. But as we became powerful, as we rival existing factions, and dare I say, Kingdoms. They finally stand up for what we have done..."

"Such a pity, my ancestors smile upon me for they are proud of the lenghts I have gone to bring this community- this NATION to it's golden ages. Do their ancestors smile the same? The misery of traitors, dictatorship rulers, the decay of the religion that they hold so close to themselves..."

"They aim to corner us, but why? We don't have to run from them at all, we don't have to anymore. These monsters that were without home, these outcasts are now found their purpose, one clear purpose that ties us all together."

"To crush their stars, their hope... And tear it down apart before we slay them alltogether."

- Cynthia Vanreth, The Nevermore Queen

In spite of all their injuries and losses, the Dreadwoods and it's people prepare. The Eclipse Coven schemes at night while the Iron Legion bolsters the defense lines at day.

Ready to take on the invasion. And brace against the Light.
---
The sun feels wrong... And so is the position of the moon. As the time for the inevitable raid comes closer. The skies start turning into a sea of bloody red.

[Image: 1b52bde53a66e6f761edb1d9324f2659.jpg]
Quote:
"All of your souls will be mine."
Topic Options