DakPrivate Lessons & Novus Food Bank
[Image: BlackBlue.png]
-
Tutoring and Giving Back To The Community

--------------------------------------------
The White Eye Company Guildmaster is offering her services in giving private one-on-one sessions to learn the Occult.
The Lewran Times releasing board posts and flyers across Esshar through its various members and merchants.

But wait there is more... The White Eye Company is setting up a food charity at its office. Offering free meals and drinks to anyone,
as well as free potions and armor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Nothing in life is for free... there is always a catch, but at least I'm up front about it. Do you need potions? Bring the materials. Need something crafted to your liking? Let me fire up my forge. Need a lesson in the Occult? Well, we can talk about that... Otherwise, enjoy your hot meal!

Disclaimers put below:
--------------------------------
Food and Drinks: Free
Potions and Armor: Free (Tier 5 I will use my own stuff, any higher you bring the materials)
Medical Attention: Can refer you to a list of amazing doctors in Novus
Lessons: Let us discuss
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Most Eastward building in Novus, there you can find the White Eye Company Office and personal home of Astraea Lewra.
(If I'm not there, leave a note! (Croissant#8552))
Topic Options