LaemorUniversal Healthcare-Center.
[Image: 85907afdc0fd71c05b0f59cc03e70442.png]
"I'd once been all alone, but memories served as the closest comfort..."

Flyers were somehow magically brought across the island. Whether it be by way of merchant, by way of word... 
The sheet gives simple instructions. An offering to the island, one held without thought to self-preservation.  

Quote:"I wish to provide to those in need, a means of survival. I care not from what walk of life you come from, should you be injured? I shall offer my aid. Should one require potions? I will offer my hands. Should your knees be weak and heart on the brink of break? I will listen...

Beneath the small message, did a list of services be provided. All with the same rates. Free.
-------------------------------------

Potions of all kinds, that don't require insane materials: Free
Injuries' whether they be minor or grievous: Free (Please provide Kit if it's a perm, also food... If it's a temp.)
Confession: Free
-----------------------------------------------------------

If you're able to walk into Osrona? Than you can find Silvia Pelleaux II typically around the church area. Should it be someone that cannot? Send a letter and neutral grounds will be met. 
[Image: NrtXWV4.jpg]
- There is yet hope for man and the tools in-which he carries -

Sent out across esshar, would flyers be spread. Into the east, only far as they could possibly go. Written across the paper, could one read.
Quote:
"Over the years, I have come to offer my services to many of you. From the weak of body, to the weak of mind. To those in need of a pillar to confide in or those in need of potions. I am sure, some may have thought these services to be abolished upon attaining the title of Stellus.
But it is the opposite.
Now, people of esshar. I come to you with new services, that only add onto what I have given to the world thus far. 
Should your person need cleansing, should your items require cleansing? Or even a blessing from the divine... 
You may now come to me, for said offering as well."

Beneath the small speech, could a list with added services be read.
----------------------------

- Purging Magi of what ails their souls: Free (Removal of Occultism)
- Purging relics or other items of their defilement: Free (Cleansing corrupted items)
- Empowering ones items through use of the divine, bestowing upon it. A blessing: Free (Blessing things...)

------------------------------------------------ 

If you're able to walk into Osrona? Than you can find Silvia akh Pelleaux II typically around the church area. Should it be someone that cannot? Send a letter and neutral grounds will be met. 
Topic Options