~Aoria-sama~A blast from the past
[Image: hEovywg.jpg]

Quote:Amongst the quiet day upon Esshar, there are several witnesses that say Vasilli pyr Docro met with Samson Aertas outside of the Waystone Inn
With the blue haired Marie standing at the side of Samson, as well as Nanzopel Tyranny standing at Vasilli's own side - a group of suited men follow them not long after with Samson's own squire; Therese
Its said the group went inside and conversed, only for them to come to a disagreement of some kind.

Amongst the chaos of this disagreement, its said Vasilli attempted the murder of the Aertas squire.

"From this day forward, you've chosen your allegiances. With Osrona will you fall, Aertas."

"DREGS. THAT HAS BEEN A CONSTANTLY-APT DESCRIPTOR FOR YOU DOCRO."
  "NEVER KNOW WHEN TO CUT THEIR LOSSES AND LET GO OF THE PAST."

Thereafter, its said the arena of the Waystone is left in disarray. Damages after a large explosion from some sort of grenade detonated from the inside.
It said through the smoke Vasilli pyr Docro, Jorgan Docro, and Nanzopel Tyranny are seen taking their exit, worse for wears.
Covered in blood.
Quote:"... If you happen to know who owns the Waystone at the moment, you can inform them an invoice for the damages can be written to the Docro Estate."
Following the events of what happened in the Waystone, the sister of Waystone's Proprieter decides to go to the home of the Docro and collect payment herself.

After a few hours of endless scrabble for the sake of coin and understanding, it is evident that insubstantial damage was done to the property and denizens, with Vasilli himself being one of the many.

The loving sister of the Proprieter had this to say after washing her hands of blood and chewing on something that resembled an organ - a lung?!

"The Waystone has a no-violence policy, and those that break it are susceptible to maims, psychological damage, and death.

Vasilli pyr Docro, you owe Shiki mir Okabe Twenty Thousand by the end of 1918 AC.

Please believe that it won't end as lovely next time, either."

[Image: lung.png]
[Image: JjIuWVE.jpg]
Quote:"I am not an unreasonable man. Do better."

"I've run out of patience."

"Family is Everything, and you've hurt one of our own."

"Unforgivable."

"Retribution will be paid in full, don't you worry."

A 50,000 coin bounty has been placed on the sister of the Waystone Proprieter.
If Guo Okabe is brought to him alive, you only get half.
Quote:"Enjoy that Inn while you can, Okabe."
"Dear Vasilli..."

"I'm a master of the petty game, and quite the artificer."

"Lesson Three -- Do not fuck with the Okabe."

300'000 coins for the head of Vasilli pyr Docro and the rest of his goons.
"Actually, why would I need someone to do the job for me?"
"I can do it myself."
(05-10-2022, 06:37 AM)Mallow Wrote:
"Dear Vasilli..."

"I'm a master of the petty game, and quite the artificer."

"Lesson Three -- Do not fuck with the Okabe."

300'000 coins for the head of Vasilli pyr Docro and the rest of his goons.
"Actually, why would I need someone to do the job for me?"
"I can do it myself."

[Image: unknown.png]

Quote:
                                                                             "..."

"How much? My... Is this the same brat?"                                                            

The oversized form of the Voice of the Tribes leans with a hunch, hearing the news of the rivalry from one of her warriors.

Quote:
"Do not be silly. Coin is of no worth to me."

"But that boy's remaining lung, however..."

"They say the second only tastes better."                   

Apprentice Warriors new upon their trials are soon given a task for their promotion further.
To fetch whatever piece of the Docros they could, and return them to the Voice's deviant taste.

But those of higher skill, remain yet to ignore them.
For their threat true was yet to be discovered.
Topic Options