MalekButler for hire
This man dispenses the +5 power tea

[Image: unknown.png?width=670&height=670]
Compared to him? You Are Nothing 
I will play your butler but please:
-be vaguely rich so it makes sense
-have friends over so I can make them wait 47 minutes for me to finish my cooking rp double post to hand them a 12% cooking energy salmon filet with no pow bonus 
-don't die or I'll have to be a janitor at starfall (they are understaffed rn)
-help me think of a build I can not build I can not do it my brain does not work
-let's say I've been working for you for a year or whatever so you can trust me and we don't have to go through the song of dance of "oh was I not supposed to befriend the demon is that not cool in osrona" or "egads I can't believe you're making sylvanum, can I have some" or whatever
-it would be nice if there is space for me to farm

[Image: d2b5aac46cbe6835e3e7255598e10350.jpg]
what I can do for you:
-make your character seem cooler to everyone because you have a butler
-I'll max out life skills as soon as I can and make things for you, when the update drops I will be so powerful I will overthrow your rule
-Dual crafter I can't help myself, I will be around for your own artifice scenes and produce dev items and maybe uniques 
-Your worst rival will kidnap me forcing you to save me from their evil lair 
-I can be a sparring partner training dummy and give you a false sense of security because of how easily you beat me
-I am addicted to making weird and wacky systems through dev items and will likely pursue this through cooking or farming
-I'll moonlight as a merchant
-playby upgrades to miles edgeworth at adult unless i find a better one

wow out of all of the offers I have ever heard this is absolutely one of them
message Malek#3450 I can spawn as soon as I pick (I'll just pick whichever character I think could take me an interesting direction but I love you all)
[Image: CNGgQ5R.jpg]

"Do well, you will be paid well."

"...I hope you know how to sweep."

"The Manor has grown dusty."