eeveve dm (:
Big Grin 
[Image: eeee.png]

Character: Lyrean Grimmore
Which Event: Anomaly in the Mountains

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Amazing! Not only very fast, but efficient and informative as well as inclusive! Each Narrate gave a good sense of surroundings and the going-on's of the situation and event. Great work.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 These were some very well-done bosses! All fit with the theme absolutely perfectly, they were a challenge and felt like proper game bosses. With markers to indicate when crazy spells were about to drop and to get ready! I loved it!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, as above. The settings, replies and overall narration was tremendous. They went above and beyond my expectations to be honest. Got a perm for it, too! And loved the injury given!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 - Yes! The fights were balanced well enough, and I suffered at my own attempts to make risky maneuvers against the boss! (Often overestimating myself)

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Thank you very much for running my event request! You did an amazing job, I hope to participate in more of the events you run in the future! Eve's awesome!
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Character: [REDACTED].
Which Event: Anomaly in the Mountains.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive, both in LOOC for questions and with narrates. Couldn't tell which parts were pre-typed and which were not, so that gives you some indication of how fast they typed. 100WPM easy.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles were a lot of fun. Videogame boss-fight style. They aced this part.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Given what it was, I enjoyed the storytelling and the format, probably one of their strengths. To not spoil too much, it felt like an actual story instead of a series of ECs to fight. I'd have to see how they handle big story events to truly judge but so far, so good.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The injury table seems scary at first but it becomes balanced with the context of the bosses strength, rewards, etc. For the rewards, I'd say it was a pretty good ratio as some extremely lucky rolls were had (Light)..
I suppose the injury table could be made slightly more forgiving (at first) and the bosses harder, but I think I like this style more than the typical since it does not rely on the eventmin trying to force party wipes/round losses. It's very organic. Basically, yes Eve is fair.

Overall: Apparently their first event, which I squint at. Feels like an experienced DM, especially with how they included secret information, skillsets.

Any other comments: When you get events like these, it makes you wonder if the DM reward should be larger, given the effort that goes into each of these events.
Character: Godfrey

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, we waited longer for players than for Eve. Very timely narrates.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10, this is the first EC I've dealt with where they used stellar blackhole and I didn't feel grimed. Always hard fought, but never unfair.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, would master space time theory and force a blackhole to shut itself again.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 - All of it was very appropriate for danger and risk, and there was always clarication based on IC knowledge so everyone knew what they were getting into.

Any other comments: A pretty darned good event for a newcomer, Eve may be the new big thing if they keep it up. Gold star.
Character: Vitiate

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, they waited on me Sad

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10, Eve has a unique way of doing ec's little warning marks to tell you that there's about to be a big attack and if you get hit by it by that point it's honestly just your fault homie.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, We all know eve can right a great story come on, there no need to ask this one...

Any other comments: Will die again in a event.
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
Character: Heinrik Lestat Tyranny

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Unfortunately, i wasen't in there during the entirety of the event, mostly due to a both of irl issues and technical issues! But during the time i were onto the event, the responses were both detailed and fast! Eve managed to create posts that made the fight look aweasome before even happening! 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Once more there is the problem of myself not have been in there for all of the fights, but luckely i were in most of them to have a good say onto the topic, the fights were hard... but definetly in quite a satisfying way! The enemies showed to have some type of patterns, where if you learned onto how to attack and defend, you would be able to do damage without being butchered in seconds, hard fights are fun and these ones definetly didn't feel overwelming. 11/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):  Oh, it definetly was fun, to have to fight against a black hole, where a thing i truly never tought could happen and god how i loved it, the story was interesting, the results were satisfying, the surprises were actually surprising, honestly? 10/10 how can this be a first event

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):  The injuries made sense with every boss theme, even with them having quite a long time the rewards made up for it, as they all proved to be quite interesting and a great source of dev, a good definition of high risk high reward 10/10

Overall: Nice, really nice, so here take it, you deserve it 10/10

Any other comments: So... I have some ideas of events... :eyes:
Character: Sal-ta Vagmort
Which Event: Reniassance

Responsiveness 10/10 stuck with us during things was very well placed. I had to log because of some wifi issues and they held on for me. It was awesome. 
Balance 10/10 Fucking sick it was as if all hell was breaking loose and there was nothing but understanding this a place you can die. This is literally a telling of best come prepared. 
Storytelling 10/10 if it came to a story of traitors and heretics. You showed me a god damn good story. If you can event mine i would love it. Amazing story fucking genius as well.
Fairness 11/10 man its a chance of death super high event. I love it. I was blown away and the worth of it was

Overall:10/10 because i want more.

Any other comments: Eve your amazing. Everyone thank you for saving my ass lmao
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Character: Emerson Naysien
Which Event: Desert event!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Eve was pretty quick and it didn't feel like I had to wait very long for a narrate, and they were swift to answer questions.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance seemed scary, but thankfully it was somewhat able to be handled with our party composition. At one point I was one shot (76k), but once informed they did not repeat that in the future.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story telling could have probably been paced a bit better, as some aspects of it were confusing to me. However it was also incredibly late (early AM) for Eve so at the same time I understand how their brain would be jumbled.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The fairness was good; once they were informed of one shotting both Emerson and Marie, they not only did not repeat that particular scenario again, but they also took that into consideration when they assigned injuries as well.

Overall: Good shit
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Topic Options