AvajainCraftable Item Suggestions
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FBPmd...f=1&nofb=1]
"Just a box..."

Okay, uh, in all seriousness - Cardboard boxes and packages! For sending items over to other people with the mail.

How it would work:
You drag an item to the box/package item and you put it in there. Then, when you go to send someone a message, you can attach a box/package. Easy as that! However, there are a few things that need to be considered, however.
Large items like weapons and armour can't be put in packages - hence the box. Same goes for large quantities of certain items, like ores, logs, reagents, ingredients, et cetera.
Shipping items comes at a cost, however! A package is +50c surcharge, and a box costs an extra +150.
Also you can wear the box. That's paramount.

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Marbles.

Like caltrops, except instead of damaging someone, it FORCES them to dash. Even if it's on cooldown.
maybe someone already recommended that but like a truth serum like potion could make for great rp, especially in like prisoner scenes. would expect it to be rather costy resource-wise
truth serums as they are would sort of make for worse prisoner RP I feel like if they spread, the way they are where I assume they're rare/event rewards is fine enough, but if it's common practice then there rarely needs to be any actual investigative work to find out a prisoner's crimes or intents. You can lock a prisoner into a conversion arc by going 'Do you intend to ever hurt us again? Will you work with our enemies?' or find instant justification to kill them. 

I think for truth serums to be justified as being a proper recipe then they have to be like the truth contracts I made where they allow half truths and don't force you to answer FULLY when you're captured, so truth serums aren't a be all end all interrogation practice that lets you obtain any and all info the other person has
(05-18-2022, 05:40 PM)Malek Wrote: truth serums as they are would sort of make for worse prisoner RP I feel like if they spread, the way they are where I assume they're rare/event rewards is fine enough, but if it's common practice then there rarely needs to be any actual investigative work to find out a prisoner's crimes or intents. You can lock a prisoner into a conversion arc by going 'Do you intend to ever hurt us again? Will you work with our enemies?' or find instant justification to kill them. 

I think for truth serums to be justified as being a proper recipe then they have to be like the truth contracts I made where they allow half truths and don't force you to answer FULLY when you're captured, so truth serums aren't a be all end all interrogation practice that lets you obtain any and all info the other person has

In spires, they were called truth potions. They were really strong in that they had to tell the truth from how they viewed it and nothing else (or was it the objective truth?) The issue is, that some cases may end up in metagame, but it would be pretty neat to have it back again, just to see how far it would go.
(05-18-2022, 05:40 PM)Malek Wrote: truth serums as they are would sort of make for worse prisoner RP I feel like if they spread, the way they are where I assume they're rare/event rewards is fine enough, but if it's common practice then there rarely needs to be any actual investigative work to find out a prisoner's crimes or intents. You can lock a prisoner into a conversion arc by going 'Do you intend to ever hurt us again? Will you work with our enemies?' or find instant justification to kill them. 

yeah i see what you mean, raising some good points there
Class Crafts:

Since Fleshcrafter/Witches are getting their Nyctorre and Alchemical/Herbal goods, I thought of a few more to give other classes some love!

Spiritmancy
Soul Steel - An above average Spiritmancer, with enough materials could conjure Soul Steel from the Spirit World.

White Magic
Blessed Metal - An alloy of metal blessed by Intermediate White Mage, weapon or armor coated in the alloy purifies negative energy around itself. (occult def)
Topic Options