AvajainCraftable Item Suggestions
Archery:

A tiered system of Bows used for craftable arrows, functioning similar to caltrops or throwing knives, but with a tree specified to it.
This would include: Wooden bows, steel bows, mythril bows and so on, with arrows to match. Arrows would account for steel or damage, with heavier arrows having longer cooldowns but more damage

3x ore could produce 12 or 18 Arrows.
[Image: image0.png]
Maybe for witchcraft?

Voodoo Dolls and needles.

You craft those collecting hair, blood, something from your target along with wood and some special leaves and branches. At a cost of essence you can auto-injure them with some special flavor text?

In the same way, a special, protective talisman that prevents you from getting cursed.
Thought this was a cute idea. Seeing as cooking is kind of lacking at the moment.

Insert more craftable cooking stations. Seeing as we're practically at the age where we'd have more advance areas to cook with. Make them similar to how anvils work, I suppose?

Cooking pot, normal rarity for power on foods.
Oven or advanced cooking station of some type, raises the rate you get power on food + the amount. Has limited uses, of course.
(03-30-2022, 04:14 AM)Muramana Wrote: Thought this was a cute idea. Seeing as cooking is kind of lacking at the moment.

Insert more craftable cooking stations. Seeing as we're practically at the age where we'd have more advance areas to cook with. Make them similar to how anvils work, I suppose?

Cooking pot, normal rarity for power on foods.
Oven or advanced cooking station of some type, raises the rate you get power on food + the amount. Has limited uses, of course.

Oh, I like this idea.
Perhaps even some kind of basic portable cooking pot!
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Consumable item that you can use, which increases the distance of your scouting. As long as you don’t stray 3-5 tiles away from where you used it, which also will bypass camo.

This lets watchguards whether they would they be standing at the gates of their city, or in a makeshift outpost. To watch over the area better!
intravenous sylvanum Sad

Oh also there's no fishing potion, there oughta be.
(03-29-2022, 10:12 PM)I-0 Wrote: recipe to remove a spellgem from a weapon, as you can already ticket to do so. please. Please

[Image: u1Dht2o.png]
(03-30-2022, 08:38 AM)Malek Wrote: Oh also there's no fishing potion, there oughta be.

We're adding variants of rods as a part of the fishing expansion, at least.

These are the potions being added:

Rebirth (T1): Variant of Mana Amnesia. Can only be used if RPL is less than 200. Refunds all spells, even those with can_refund=0 set. Add a rebirth_can_refund item variable that works like can_refund but specifically for this.

Fortune (T3): Doubles drop rates.

Minstral's Light (T4): Changes your base sprite's color to a random vivid color for a few hours. Makes you glow with the same color?

Romp of Rabbit (T2): Use the jump spell without the energy cost hit.

Gift of Gab (T1): Quest rewards (coin and EXP) are doubled.
(04-04-2022, 06:21 PM)chance Wrote: [Image: u1Dht2o.png]

Now perhaps a chance to salvage gems when disassembling weapons.
(04-04-2022, 07:45 PM)MelonBallZ Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 06:21 PM)chance Wrote: [Image: u1Dht2o.png]

Now perhaps a chance to salvage gems when disassembling weapons.

my suggestion was a t1 recipe that required a full 2,000 energy and removed the gem without destroying it
i miss mouse so much
[Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options