MuramanaThe March on Tainted Soil - [MOXTLI RAID]
[Image: api.png]

Words travel fast. Especially to the ears of Moxtli's esteemed Voice, Ariel. Upon hearing the news of one of Moxtli's warriors being capture by a member of the Dreadwoods, her ire met no bounds.

Quote:
"No more. No more will I stand and watch this despicable nonsense. I will not ask for Taci' back. I will not accept any ransoms. I will walk 'pon the tainted soil of the Dreadwoods an' carry 'em back with me. No matter how many I have to go through, they're one o' my people an' I will throw my life away just to put 'em back on their rightful home.

So prepare yerselves, it's been some years since I hadn't had to hold back my strengths. I've already given too many chances.."

- The Voice of Moxtli, Ariel D. Cirque

With Ariel's words being stated clear, Moxtli will be upon the Dreadwoods land to retrieve back their rightful warrior.

Target: Dreadwoods
Objective: Retrieve Taciturn from being captured.
Date: TBD
[Image: born-to-be-free-balazs-solti.jpg]
After long discussions, meetings. A single letter is sent back to Ariel.

Quote:
"Ariel, I have no idea what kind of death wish do you have in order to dare and make a march against Dreadwoords for your petty revenge, to try and take back what isn't even there. I understand the frustration, really. After alll. Our forces have shown to be a great threat, and thus. The anti-thesis of Dreadwoods makes a move when the damage is already done to them. I'm sure this will cause only much more pain for Moxtli, and truth be told? I'm all in for it."

"When I get hands on your dead, limp body. I'll make the finest portrait out of you, to immortalize you as one of few who was stupid enough to set foot into these woods with killing intent. And I bet I won't even have to stand up from my seat for such."

- Cynthia Vanreth

Nanzonia vs Moxtli
Objective: Rebuke Moxtli's Wrath | Damage Nanzonia's forces
Date: Thursday (24/03), 6 PM EST
[Image: tuxpi.com.1647910307.jpg]

"You speak boldly for the rabbit whom never leaves it's den.
I've fought and beaten your creations, as Ixchel commands.
Yet no longer will that den of yours be safe."

"Until my last breath is taken,
I will work to eradicate you and your abominations from this world.
So show me how much of a fool I am yourself,
or sit still as my jaws find your throat."

"No matter which you choose,
you will soon accept the reality.
You are my prey."

Cynthia vs Rowan
Objective: Survive | Consume the Fleshcrafter
[Image: tuxpi.com.1647911029.jpg]

"Let the hunt begin."
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Topic Options