ChanceBug Reports
(09-26-2022, 08:39 PM)Drive Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 06:23 PM)CuriousCat Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 05:52 PM)VibeEntertainment Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 05:32 PM)CuriousCat Wrote: Describe the issue: Blood Aura is only giving 15MD 10Vit - It's meant to give 10vit 25MD

How to reproduce: Turn the aura off & on.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...nknown.png

It lowered a while ago. Just never updated on the tool tip.

It was never listed in the changelog, so I'll still be registering it as a bug.
its been like this since 2020 lmao

Yeah I tried searching for it but, I couldn't find it. It was announced/changed at some point before Meranthe and since the discord got cleaned it's not there anymore. If it was posted on the forums it's probably gone too. I tried searching.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Describe the issue: Going to transfer witch essence bugs out and instead of transferring, deletes all of your essence instead.

How to reproduce: Do the funny transfer essence dance and watch it fade away into the dust.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): None atm because I was royally confused when it happened.
[Image: Home.png]
(09-26-2022, 10:25 PM)BlazeNight3 Wrote: Describe the issue: Going to transfer witch essence bugs out and instead of transferring, deletes all of your essence instead.

How to reproduce: Do the funny transfer essence dance and watch it fade away into the dust.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): None atm because I was royally confused when it happened.

hmm, it's worked fine for me in the past. I'll test it
(09-26-2022, 10:29 PM)chance Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 10:25 PM)BlazeNight3 Wrote: Describe the issue: Going to transfer witch essence bugs out and instead of transferring, deletes all of your essence instead.

hmm, it's worked fine for me in the past. I'll test it
bless your soul
[Image: Home.png]
The skills Energy Shield and Energy beam still cost 15 rpp each, despite the intention to reduce them to 10 rpp each (in the changelog). This is a report created shortly after a reboot, long after the update regarding the intended RPP change, for reference.
Describe the issue: The mystery of the disappearing anvil 

How to reproduce: Seems like every few days or so my anvil will just *poof* Its gone again right now. I have a-helped it a few times now and even one of my housemates. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: unknown.png]

Admin tickets 3485, 3566, 3884, 4115

Note: I am not one to consistently use it. Since I have had it its been used 10-15 times.
(09-30-2022, 02:04 AM)LittleSunGirl Wrote: Describe the issue: The mystery of the disappearing anvil 

How to reproduce: Seems like every few days or so my anvil will just *poof* Its gone again right now. I have a-helped it a few times now and even one of my housemates. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Admin tickets 3485, 3566, 3884, 4115

Note: I am not one to consistently use it. Since I have had it its been used 10-15 times.

had this happen a lot as well, the problem went away when i stopped having a prop on the same tile as the anvil and that seems to be the root cause of the issue; try deleting the wall topper there or moving it into a northern corner somewhere that it won't have any props overlapping it
Describe the issue: Teleported from the Tower of Athelios to the Stinnox Queen via space tp

How to reproduce: Accidentally remain targeted on the Stinnox Queen, run off on your merry way, dash to go faster through the tower and space tp through layer 3 all the way back to the Stinnox Queen.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Would be happy to share with admins but do not want to risk any meta shenanigans. I did take a gif repeating it.
Describe the issue: Mana Amnesia doesn't refund the following skills: Fog Bank (Mist), and any of the master stances.

How to reproduce: Buy Fog Bank and all of the master stances, use a mana amnesia, and see none of them are refunded.
(10-02-2022, 04:47 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Describe the issue: Mana Amnesia doesn't refund the following skills: Fog Bank (Mist), and any of the master stances.

How to reproduce: Buy Fog Bank and all of the master stances, use a mana amnesia, and see none of them are refunded.

Just windwalker. All the others from my experience get refunded.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Topic Options