ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: I walked into a door and it crashed the game. It's the door at the Queen Stinnox ruins, last right turn before reaching the stinnox room. Coordinates at 177, 802, 4. It also said to post in "Map Bug Reports" but I couldn't find that topic, so I hope it works here. 

Error Message: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Tomb_lot_5" is lacking a /Lot!

How to reproduce: Walking into the door for long enough for it to crash the game. I accidentally walked into it for like, I guess a second or two and it lagged so hard that I couldn't stop walking upwards, then it crashed my game.

When I reloaded, I tried walking into it again, and managed to stop walking into it before it crashed my game.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
red circle = door in question
blue arrow = queen stinnox room

(08-17-2022, 08:29 AM)JustCallMeAlex Wrote: Describe the issue: I walked into a door and it crashed the game. It's the door at the Queen Stinnox ruins, last right turn before reaching the stinnox room. Coordinates at 177, 802, 4. It also said to post in "Map Bug Reports" but I couldn't find that topic, so I hope it works here. 

Error Message: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Tomb_lot_5" is lacking a /Lot!

How to reproduce: Walking into the door for long enough for it to crash the game. I accidentally walked into it for like, I guess a second or two and it lagged so hard that I couldn't stop walking upwards, then it crashed my game.

When I reloaded, I tried walking into it again, and managed to stop walking into it before it crashed my game.

red circle = door in question
blue arrow = queen stinnox room

[Image: d2f79c3f-5b91-4bed-b520-e4ee5349e979]

I'll look into it
Describe the issue:
Game seems to think im logged out when im not at some points. Last few days i've had this issue where suddenly i can't post RPs, or if i try and message into an Admin ticket nothing happens. Its fixed when i relog, and sometimes requires me to clear cache. Myradin said it appeared i was offline whenever i was having the issue today. I can still post in say, ooc, etc. Nothing else -seems- stops working.

How to reproduce:
Not sure, seems to happen randomly.

Describe the issue:

Shadows block clicking

How to reproduce:

Have a room with a shadow in it, learn that you cannot shift right click to instant remove it, nor right click confirm to remove it. You have to walk up to its location and hit x manually to remove it- which makes anything placed on a wall with a shadow on it a little.. Ooph.

To specify, this kind of shadow is what does it. Fog Bank also has this sort of side effect as well.

[Image: a3c6f87c8373359267a7a2fcec830dc7.png]

Note: It seems to be some kind of layering thing. Some objects CAN be removed on this shadow, but I know for a fact that Walls cannot.

Another bug: You cannot shift right click to remove custom props either. So if you put a painting on a wall and it turns out bad, you're shit outta luck!
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
u still cant place more than 2 chests in apartments

:/
describe issue:

1. can't delete custom props with clicking, have to use shift+X in front of them, which makes wall-mounted things irremovable and layered furniture a pain in the ass to clear

2. can't put custom props on top of other custom props properly, because the new prop will automatically go to the bottom-left-most corner of the underlying prop no matter where you click like so:

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Describe the issue:
Can't drink more than one Rebirth Potion, you also... lose the potion. Has this been stealth nerfed?

How to reproduce:
Drink more than one potion

Describe the issue:
The bug is hot

[Image: ormici_2.png]

How to reproduce:
I don't think I wanna know
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Broodmommy? Sorry.
bug: Throw does not knockdown a target if is the 'last hit' you can keep doing throw a lot of times on a low hp target that he is like false swipe in pokemon, and is probally like that in players too.

how to do: Try execute a low health mob or player with throw damage, fails.
...Are we all Fools?...
Topic Options