KinsukeDM Kinsuke
Event Preferences: Story-Focused, Continuity, Development, Tragic Tales, Folklore, Otherworldly, Dreamscape, Last Stand

Other Notes: I chose to use this as a greeting. Hey there Eternians. I'm sure you've heard of me one way or another. I'm in need of an rp fix, so I'm here to offer my services at running your dungeons and events. There's not really any format I'm afraid to run but I definitely am not skilled at Eternia DMing(I've only run 2 over the entire lifespan of the Eternia series). So bear with me on that and I'll try to give you the best events I can.

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player-requested events?: Player-requested are greatly appreciated.
Discord # or best means of contact: Kinsuke#7189
[Image: fate-confused.gif][Image: 47aa6ef2e5ca58541a51d67575d37575.png]
Character: Eris Vorso
Which Event: Valley of Shadows

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Holy hell, I could not believe how fast the responses were! Not only were they fast but they were incredibly reactive. Everything the players said was taken into account and responded to in turn and the use of both narrates and EC interactions was phenomenal. The event may have gone for a little over six hours because there was so much meat to it, but each response took around five minutes and this was with the DM bouncing between PCs that had been separated! Honestly incredible.  (10/10)

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  The balance was very good, I've never encountered a DM that does so many of their obstacles through critical decisions and through potential traps, but it made it all the more immersive. That and the massive battle at the end was the perfect amount of heart-pounding danger where you think everyone is going to fall but we just barely scraped by. This event and how the obstacles were handled were beyond unique and done in such an incredibly immersive way and it made the rewards feel that much more worth the cost and trials. (10/10)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I just need to start with this section by stating if you want an event that is incredibly story focused, takes every bit of information you give, and expands upon it, and doesn't just feel like some dungeon run, get this DM. I have never felt so invested in an event before, even when it was just narrated and there were no battles my heart was POUNDING! Everything was incredibly described, reactions from the ECs and the environment were based on the characters and we could make SO many choices.

One thing that really stood out to me was whenever we made a critical choice at the end of the narrate it would state our decision, like our very first decision was [You have taken Route 2! Protect the Stranger!] The alone was proof of exactly how much time and dedication went into the setup of this event to the point the DM had numerous different options and endings prepared based on the player's reactions to the story. I was blown away by the storytelling, blown away by the reactiveness, and especially blown away by the detail that went into these reward items. (1000/10)

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Everything was very fair, we might not have faced many battles but we were faced with many critical decisions through storytelling, our morals were tested, or beliefs threatened, and even our opinions of each other altered. I believe the event was very fair between the choices made, the rolls that had to be done for different tasks, and the battle at the end. My single critique is maybe make the mass random mobs a little beefier next time so we don't blow through the completely blow through them. Or add more of them. (9/10)

Overall:
If you want a creative DM who pays attention to detail and priorities a good story over throwing fights at you and just doing dungeon runs, this is the DM you want to get. I have never been so thoroughly impressed. Again, this event went on for six to seven hours and I was captivated through every single step of it. This DM has an amazing imagination and I definitely recommend letting him take the reigns on your story because I know I sure never expected the ending to this event, but holy hell, I could have never come up with something this incredible.  (1000000 / 10)
Character: Rozen Vorso
Which Event: Valley of Shadows

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Man, damn not only all the narrate , white text or simply the post that made by the characters is fast it also very detailed. This DM here is primary example how things should be done. (10/10)

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  Overall Balance was pretty good , we didn't go through a lot of battles but where it comes challenging is when it comes to choice making. Choices that make our characters questions everything, choices that basically make our characters move forward. Do we make the right choice or not? Kind of stuff. 

We also go through few battles and those battles also pretty much very entertaining and also pretty responsive in every possible way.(10/10)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This is where Im gonna talk quite a lot. Story telling in this event is simply off the chart. When we first start to event even on the first narrate I have a very good feeling in my heart things going to be hella great and I was right.  Not only narrates is simply so detailed and push you in every possible way , characters in this event also pretty much feel alive , responsive in every possible way.  Basically push you into point where you also start to care about them, try your best to learn about them and Im not even talking about how things ended in this event.. Oh boy.. That's all destiny stuff make my mouth completely open while my leg was simply shaking with excitement. Also the way you narrate that rock attack that done by one of us in the end , basically hook my heart.  YOU ARE GREAT STORYTELLER!! 
 (10000000000000/10)

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Everything was pretty much fair , we realy dont go through a lot of battles but when we do those battles was also pretty much balanced in every possible way. Put you into corner in some moments , sometimes basically allow you to move without any issues , Simply Perfect  (10/10)

Overall:
This DM right here is the perfect example how things should be done. Everything was so creative , well writen and when it needed they basically improvise things without any issues and make things even greater. Worth every hour we put in this event , worth every battle , risk we go through.  Im simply very impressed by everything you did. Get this DM. (100000000000000000000000000 / 10)

Extra Comment:

DO NOT SHAKE HANDS WITH STRANGERS
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Topic Options