LynraArchived Newspapers
From a distant land a letter would fly from a strange machine. The machine seeking to drop a letter off to Klaus. One he would understand had a message that who it was clearly from.

'God Reporter'

"Dear Klaus. I don't know you personally. And to be honest that is fine. I will get straight to the point for you. I always been sent your news and my sisters. I have to say your news doesnt attract anyone at all. You have no flare, and you have no desire to truly understand the people. What you report is random things or things that of your own opinion. I say as a reporter. As your uncle.

Stop it. Stop trying to use the backing of the family name to get other responses. Its saddening you don't understand what news really means. You embrace the people and love them. Even with hatred or with joy everyone is equal. You rise up the new and make the older feel they will never be forgotten. 

For fuck sakes kid this isn't childs play. This my life work and you better get your shit together. Next time i will declare you not of my family if you use my family name to further your growth. Our role as reporters is to give life to all those around us. Enjoy your work but make sure others do as well.  Goodbye Klaus Aldes don't fail me."

Burly Aldes

[Image: a6bd679c7a0d0ebbe4c29a9009f12aff.png]

-
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options